Become a Member
Orange County USVBA Chapter
President: Mike Wolfgang
Workshop Information: Held every 3rd Thursday of the month, 2:00-4:00pm at the Tierney Center, 1231 Warner Avenue, Tustin CA.
Networking at a local watering hole afterward.
- The Infrastructure Task Force meeting last week on the 24th was a success. We had about 50 people in attendance, Congresswoman Katie Porter did a great job as did the representatives from Congresswoman Michelle Steel’s office.
- Our OC Chapter Board consists of me, Terance Jones, Dave Ortoff and Zachary Stangle. The department of the Navy and US Marine Corps are well represented.
- We had our first planning session on Friday. Here are our priorities for the next 90 days:
- Creating a grassroots email campaign to provide DVBE’s and future DVBE’s with steps to take to help this bill get passed by congress.
- Having Infrastructure Task Force meetings every other month.
- Contacting senators and representatives for support after we get VFW and American Legion National support behind the bill.
Latest Blog Chapter Blogs
Virtual Veterans Small Business and DVBE Summit
About this Event The SoCal Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC) and the Veterans Business Outreach Center Region IX will co-host a celebration of veteran businesses in this year’s Virtual Veterans and DVBE Small Business Summit In Celebration of National Veterans...
OPPORTUNITY ALERT! | ENTREPRENERUSHIP AND VETERANS OC || CA Community Colleges in OC and CSUF Center for Entrepreneurship
Orange County Region | California Community Colleges We are providing workshops, lectures and information to veterans who are seeking help starting their own venture, with an emphasis on non-profit establishment. The VetTitan organization brings the concepts of...
Ernest Alonso has been elected as Vice President of UNITED STATES VETERANS BUSINESS ALLIANCE – Orange County [USVBA-OC].
Ernest Alonso has been elected as Vice President of UNITED STATES VETERANS BUSINESS ALLIANCE – Orange County [USVBA-OC]. His goal is to “continue the mission” of taking USVBA to the next level. From building bridges between the SBA, SBDC and SCORE to coordinating...
Who Are We?
Please come and develop relationships at our meetings if you represent Orange County veteran businesses, you want to hire veterans, you seek disabled veteran business relationships, and if you are a veteran who wants to start or take your business to the next level...
Get In Touch
3140 Peacekeeper Way
McClellan, CA. 95652