U.S. Veteran Business Alliance Members
The USVBA supports veterans through mentorship, advocation, education, and promoting and navigating the joys and pitfalls of business ownership. The USVBA does this through state-of-the-art technologies, experienced personnel, strategic events aimed at improving business skills and connecting the veteran business owner to new business opportunities, local chapters nationwide, fundraising, data capture, and strong membership support.
Why We’re Different
Our diverse, highly experienced Veteran-led organization is made up of volunteers working within committees, chapters, advisory board and the corporate advisory board along with the national board of directors who govern and shape the future of the USVBA.
- Peer-peer Mentorship-We speak the same language and can be frank with one another in a way that is hard to duplicate. This is very powerful.
- The USVBA is member driven but backed by powerful Fortune 500 companies Non-federally funded
- Capable of matching individual Veterans to appropriate mentors
- Diverse, Veteran-led organization representing Vietnam through current eras
- Veteran-led-we understand the needs and are cut from similar cloths
- 20-years of experience as an organization and a long list of accomplishments
Our Primary Focus
Provide the Veteran with a sense of purpose and community igniting self-worth and economic growth
Connect procurement professionals to qualified disabled Veteran businesses
Produce qualified, business-ready disabled Veteran owned companies
Educate Veterans about VA disability ratings and disabled Veteran business certification benefits
Reduce national social costs through self-employment and business ownership
Assist Veterans to navigate the steps required for success
Make the legislative landscape more favorable for disabled Veteran owned enterprises
Reduce barriers to entry