Keeping the Promise
New Date June 22-23, 2022
Offers veteran & disabled business owner opportunities to discover new markets, team members, customers, and practices.
KEEPING THE PROMISE 2022
Members, Partners, and Friends,
USVBA is excited to announce Keeping The Promise 2022 on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 and Thursday, June 23, 2022. We recognize the importance of this event to our members, veteran small business, the DVBE community, and to our partners who have supported us for so long, so we have been putting our heads together to make sure that this is an event to remember!
KTP 2022 is designed to bring together veteran small business owners, prime contractors, and government agencies to allow them to create those relationships that are essential for successful partnerships to occur.
This year’s event will include a Virtual Conference featuring educational seminars and breakout sessions a Golf Tournament and the Heroes Reception.
We’ll continue to send out information, but make sure you keep checking the website for all the updates as well.
AT THIS YEAR’S EVENT YOU WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO EXPERIENCE…
- Select small businesses will have the opportunity to compete in a hands-on competition to create a proposal for winning a contract in both the federal and private corporate arenas.
- Attendees can participate in educational seminars that can potentially take the business success to the next level.
- Network with fellow veteran business owners from all across the Southwest and beyond.
- The conference can help businesses learn about Veteran Business certification that is required by most major corporations, why they need this certification and how to utilize the tools and opportunities presented, to help you succeed in today’s post-pandemic marketplace.
The USVBA’s “Keeping- the- Promise” Event is the best place for companies and agencies to connect with a broad base of the USVBA’s qualified & certified disabled veteran-owned business and general contractor community.
Attendees may select from many knowledge-imparting breakout sessions, chaired by national experts on various topics.
Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Location: Zoom – Attendees to sign up on the KTP site and will receive a link to attend before the event
- Welcome from US VBA President, Daniel Connor
- Conference tracks
- Certifications: Federal & State (CA, NY, TX) Includes beginner and advanced certification options
USVBA’s highly anticipated “Keeping the Promise” Event features a golf tournament in which participants compete for “Longest Drive”, “Closest to the Pin” and many other awards.
|Gold Sponsor||Silver Sponsor||Lunch Sponsor|
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2022
Check-In Time: 11:00am
Shotgun Start: 1:00pm
Location: Sea and Air Golf Course, Sherman Way, Naval Air Station (NAS) North Island, Coronado, CA 92118
Registration Costs: $145/single player; $560/foursome
Heroes Welcome Reception
Our much trumpeted “Heroes Welcome Reception” will be 30 minutes after the end of the Golf Tournament, approximately 6pm at the I Bar which is in the visiting officer’s housing area approximately 1/3rd of a mile from the golf course.
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2022
Time: approximately 6:00pm
Location: I Bar – Quentin Roosevelt Blvd, Coronado, CA 92118
- Golf Tournament participants are invited to join the Heroes Reception with no additional cost.
- Recommended donation for entry: $20/pp
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Keeping The Promise Event Sponsorship Options
USVBA’s Keeping The Promise Event has many exciting sponsorship opportunities from Lunch and Dinner sponsorships to Golf Tournaments.
Get In Touch
3140 Peacekeeper Way
McClellan, CA. 95652