SOURCES SOUGHT SYNOPSIS:
Solicitation Number: Notice Type: FA8224-20-Q-MMCC Sources Sought Synopsis:
This is not a solicitation, but rather a Sources Sought Synopsis to determine potential sources for information and planning purposes only.
The purpose of this Sources Sought is to conduct market research to determine if responsible sources exist, to assist in determining if this effort can be competitive and/or a total Small Business Set-Aside. The proposed North American Industry Classification Systems (NAICS) Code is 811219 which have a corresponding Size standard of $22,000,000.00. The Government will use this information to determine the best acquisition strategy for this procurement. The Government is interested in all small businesses to include 8(a), Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, Hubzone, and Women-Owned small business concerns. The government requests that interested parties respond to this notice if applicable and identify your small business status to the identified NAICS code. Additionally, please provide any anticipated teaming arrangements, along with a description of similar services offered to the Government and to commercial customers for the past three years. Any responses involving teaming agreements should delineate between the work that will be accomplished by the prime and the work accomplished by the teaming partners.
2. PROGRAM DETAILS:
This Sources Sought is being submitted to gauge industry’s ability and capability to provide the F-16 Mission Module Computer (MMC) Chassis Tester maintenance and software support to the 523rd Electronics Maintenance Squadron (EMXS) located at Hill Air Force Base, Utah. This service is used to maintain MMC Chassis Tester to serviceable status.
Additional taskings include the following:
• Please see the attached draft PWS to develop appropriate response of capabilities to this Sources Sought posting.
3. REQUESTED INFORMATION:
In addition to responding to the Program Details (Section 2), please include the following in your response to this sources sought:
• Company Name and Cage code.
• Who is your POC? Please provide an email address and phone number.
• Experiences with providing MMC Chassis Tester maintenance and software support or similar/equivalent services. Please describe.
• Suggested NAICS Code (if there is a disagreement with 811219. Explain)
• Suggested revision(s) to the draft PWS (if any)
• Business Size Classification for NAICS and qualifications if any and any sub-category
• Would you be a prime or subcontractor?
Please provide responses NLT 23 July 2019 at 3pm MST. Please send responses via email to Nick Padgett at firstname.lastname@example.org.