Wednesday July 22 @ 4pm EST
FREE CMMC Academy Virtual Summit on CMMC Readiness Wednesday, July 22 at 4 PM ET
As CMMC, the new compliance program from the U.S. Department of Defense, continues to evolve, how can prime contractors and their subs get ready for compliance and assessments?
Gain insights from key CMMC leaders and explore the international impacts as well as the legal consequences of CMMC by attending a free virtual event hosted by the CMMC Academy.
Benefits of attending the FREE CMMC Academy Virtual Event on July 22 include:
- Keynote from Katie Arrington, the Chief Information Security Officer for the Department of Defense Acquisitions Office.
- Interview with Regan Edens of the Board of Directors at the CMMC Accreditation Body.
- Hear from Andrew Hoover, Software Engineering Institute at Carnegie Mellon University and one of the original architects of the CMMC model.
- Explore the international impacts of CMMC from Commander s.g Jesper Rasmussen, Defense Industrial Attaché at the Royal Danish Embassy in the United States.
- Perspectives from executives at industry ISACs: Steve Shirley, Executive Director at National Defense Information Sharing & Analysis Center (ND-ISAC), and Jeffrey Troy, President and CEO of Aviation ISAC.
- Understand the legal aspects of CMMC from Michael Mutek, General Counsel, Defense of Aerojet Rocketdyne, and Fred Geldon, Senior Counsel at Steptoe and Johnson, LLP.
The CMMC Academy was created as a free initiative to help DoD suppliers navigate the CMMC requirements through overview videos and live webinars, as well as a detailed online reference guide. It is presented by Celerium, a for-profit company that offers cyber threat intelligence and cyber threat sharing solutions for the defense, aviation, automotive and energy sectors. The Academy also features an International Alliance that seeks to bring together international organizations that are focused on supporting the implementation of CMMC. International Alliance members include the American-Danish Business Council and the Aviation Information and Analysis Center (A-ISAC). Bank of America and Citi Private Bank are sponsors of the CMMC Academy.
|Copyright ©2020 Celerium. All Rights Reserved.|
Celerium 100 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Ste. 230 El Segundo, CA 90245-5564
This email is being sent to email@example.com.
ReachBase is committed to providing you with relevant business information.
If you no longer wish to receive these valuable offers, use this link to be deleted from this list.