Lawrence Livermore National Security, LLC (hereinafter called “LLNS”) is seeking sources for the performance of HVAC Duct Lead Remediation in support of LLNS’ requirements. The services will entail abate/remove lead in all ductworks, rooftop penthouses and equipment to obtain acceptable levels of less than or equal to 200 µg/sf using Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) testing standards. Only contractors that have considerable expertise and experience in the following will be considered:
- Remediating lead dust in HVAC and ducting
- Trained lead workers (or workers experienced in lead remediation)
- Certified asbestos workers are desired
- Performing remediation in large buildings with multiple systems. Provide examples of large structures your company has treated.
- Wireless recording and tracking equipment cannot be used onsite. Must have experience using tools without these features.
Contractors must possess the necessary contractor qualifications and must be exclusively U.S. Citizens.
Interested contractors should submit detailed information on their qualifications and capabilities via e-mail to Aubry Eiras, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies that have not worked with Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) are encouraged to visit the LLNS Prospective Supplier website and complete a Supplier Information Form if it is interested in doing business with the Laboratory.