Army Contracting Command- Aberdeen Proving Ground (ACC-APG), on behalf of Communication and Engineering Command (CECOM) Integrated Logistics Security Command (ILSC) Security Assistance Management Directorate (SAMD), is issuing this sources sought synopsis/ request for information (RFI) as a means of conducting market research to identify potential sources with an interest in, and the available industry technology to, support Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Case EN-B-UFC for the country of Estonia, to provide:
High Gain Parabolic GSM Monitoring Antennas, Quantity (Qty.) six (6)
- Each LA-ALTE-01-050 includes a LinkAlign-Auto LTE with two (2) 50 Ft RF Cables, and one (1) PoE power cable and kit.
- LinkAlign-Auto LTE kit contents:
- Qty. 2, CradlePoint Cable Assembly, SMA Male to N-Male, 50 ft long
- Qty. 1, PoE Input Cable Assembly, 50ft
- Qty. 1, Injector Kit with 48VDC @ 48 watt power supply
- Qty. 2, Clamping U-Bolt, 5/16-18, 2 inch I.D. Zinc-Plated Steel
- Qty. 4, Nut, Nylock Flange, Steel, 5/16-18, Zinc Plated
Antenna Rotators LA-60EBP-30-300, Qty. six (6)
- LinkAlign-60EBP-30 E-Band Pan/Tilt Positioner for 4ft antenna with 300' PoE Cable and Power Supply, Kit one (1)
- LA-60EBP-30 antenna positioner kit contents:
- Qty. 1, 300 ft PoE Cable
- Qty. 1, PoE Power Supply
- Qty. 1, Lighting Protection Assembly,
- Qty. 6, Screw, Standard Cap, Hex Head, Zinc Plated, 5/8-11 by 1 inch
- Qty. 6, Washer, Flat, Zinc Plated Steel, 5/8 screw
- Qty. 6, Washer, Spring Lock, Zinc Plated Steel, 5/8 screw
Antenna Brackets, Qty. six (6)
- Antenna Adapter Bracket, MTI E-band, P/N: ANTB-N900389-1
- Antenna Adapter Bracket, MTI E-band mount Kit contents:
- Qty. 2, Flat washer, 5/16 screw size, 3/4 inch O.D.
- Qty. 2, Washer, Split lock, 5/16 screw size
- Qty. 4, Screw, Standard Cap Socket, 5/16-18 Thread, .750 inch long
- Qty. 2, Screw, Standard Hex Head, 5/16-18 Thread, 1.250 inch long
Antenna Brackets, Qty. six (6)
- Adapter Mount, EBP4, P/N: ANTB-N900523-1
- Antenna Adapter Bracket, mWave E-band kit Contents:
- Qty. 4, Screw, Standard, 82 deg Flathead, Socket Head, Stainless steel, 5/8-11 by 1.50 inches long
- Qty. 5, Hex Head Cap Screw, Stainless Steel, 5/16-18 thread, 1 inch length
- Qty. 5, Washer, Split Lock, Stainless Steel, 5/16 screw
- Qty. 5, Washer Flat, Stainless Steel, 5/16 screw
The result(s) of this market research will help determine the method of procurement if a procurement materializes. Based on the response(s) to this sources sought notice/ market research, any eventual procurement may be sole-source, set-aside for small businesses (in full or in part), or procured through full and open competition. Multiple awards may be made. All small business set-aside categories will be considered.
Telephone inquiries will not be accepted or acknowledged, and responses will not receive feedback.
THIS SOURCES SOUGHT/ REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI) IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL(S) (RFP) TO BE SUBMITTED. THIS RFI DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A SOLICITATION, AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A GOVERNMENT COMMITMENT TO ISSUE A SOLICITATION; THE GOVERNMENT MAY NOT ISSUE A SOLICITATION, AT ANY POINT. RESPONSES IN ANY FORM ARE NOT OFFERS, AND THE GOVERNMENT IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO AWARD A CONTRACT AS A RESULT OF THIS RFI. THE GOVERNMENT SHALL NOT PAY FOR THE PREPARATION OR SUBMISSION OF RESPONSES TO THIS RFI. ANY INFORMATION SUBMITTED IN RESPONSE TO THIS RFI/ TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION IS STRICTLY VOLUNTARY.
CECOM SAMD supports foreign allies who procure Army Standard Configuration aircrafts, avionics equipment, radars, radios, and ancillary support and equipment.
The Government intends to use this Sources Sought/ RFI to assess the state-of-the- art of the technology, product(s), and/ or support that could be applied to meet the requirement(s).
Non-Developmental Item: the item(s) should be a non-developmental item to the maximum extent possible.
Qualification: contractor must be qualified and demonstrate compliance to ISO 9001-2008 certified. Proof of qualification should be addressed in the response.
Maintenance, Inspection and Repair: the Government desires a system with minimal maintenance and inspection requirements at the organizational level. The system should also be easily repairable for deployed units.
The applicable NAICS code for this requirement is 334220.
Interested vendors must be registered with Central Contractor Registration (CCR) and System for Award Management (SAM).
Interested vendors should submit a brief capabilities statement package (no more than ten 8.5 X 11 inch pages, font no smaller than 10 point) demonstrating their ability to meet the requirement(s) listed in this sources sought/ RFI Technical Description. Documentation should be in bullet format. No phone or email solicitations with regards to the status of any RFP will be accepted prior to its release.
Your response(s) to this Sources Sought, including any capabilities statement(s), shall be electronically submitted to Contract Specialist Andrew C (Andy) Mitchell, in either Microsoft Word or Portable Document Format (PDF) via email address email@example.com not later than 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on 22 Dec 2021; reference synopsis number W91CRB-22-RFI-EN-B-UFC1 in the subject line of e-mail and on all enclosed documents. Information and materials submitted in response to this request WILL NOT be returned. DO NOT SUBMIT CLASSIFIED INFO. OR MATERIAL(S).
Please provide the following: 1) Organization name, address with Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code and Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number, web site address(es), primary point of contact (POC) with email address, telephone number, and type of ownership for the organization; and 2) Tailored capability statement(s) addressing the requirements of this notice, with appropriate documentation supporting claims of organizational and staff capability. If significant subcontracting or teaming is anticipated in order to meet requirements, organizations should address the administrative and management structure of such arrangements.
All data received in response to this Sources Sought that is marked or designated as corporate or proprietary will be fully protected from release(s) outside the Government.