This announcement constitutes a Sources Sought notice for information and planning purposes. The National Guard Bureau (NGB) seeks to identify qualified and experienced sources for a contract that will provide specialized office furniture along with installation as defined in the attached Purchase Description. This announcement constitutes a sources sought for written information only. This is not a solicitation announcement for proposals and a contract will not be awarded from this announcement. This announcement is not to be construed in any way as a commitment by the Government, nor will the Government pay for the information submitted in response.
The NAICS Code for this requirement is 337211– Wood Office Furniture Manufacturing and the Size Standard is 1000 employees.
Reponses to this Sources Sought request should reference W9133L22C06O1 and shall include the following information in this format:
1. Company name, address, point of contact name, phone number, fax number and email address.
2. Contractor and Government Entity (CAGE) Code.
3. If the company can provide the products and ancillary services through a GSA schedule, provide the GSA contract number.
4. Size of business – Large Business, Small Business, Small Disadvantaged, 8(a), Hubzone, Woman-owned and/or Service Disabled Veteran-owned.
5. An estimated Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM).
6. A copy of SAM.GOV active registration. Must reflect Data Universal Numbering System, Commercial and Government Entity, and Reps/Certs.
7. Capability statement displaying the contractor’s ability to provide the services, to
a. A description of how the company has completed requirements of a similar nature in terms of complexity and magnitude to that contemplated.
8. Past performance information. If past performance information is provided, please include only relevant past performance on the same/similar work within the last 3 years. Please also include in past performance information the contract numbers, dollar value, and period of performance for each contract referenced in the response to this sources sought.
9. Include any other supporting documentation.
10. Comments or suggested changes to the Government's NAICS Determination
Submissions are not to exceed ten (10) typewritten pages in no less than 12 font size.
Responses shall be emailed to Mr. Paul Aramanda at email@example.com by 11AM EST on Monday, November 22, 2021. Again, this is not a Request for Proposal. Respondents will not be notified of the results. Please note the information within this pre-solicitation synopsis will be updated and/or may change prior to an official synopsis/solicitation, if any is issued.
Attachments: Draft Product Description and Attachment 1 – 2E630 Furniture Concept.
NOTE: Proprietary information should be clearly marked. The requested information is for planning and market research purposes only and will not be publicly released. Again, this is not a request for a proposal. Please note the information within this presolicitation synopsis will be updated and/or may change prior to an official synopsis/solicitation, if any.