W912NS20Q4021 – Megatech Cutaway Mechanic Trainers
This is a Request for Information (RFI) and Sources Sought Notice for Market Research purposes only. The Missouri National Guard requires one set cutaway training aids. The Purchasing and Contracting Office for the United States Property and Fiscal Office (USPFO) of Missouri is seeking information regarding the capabilities and availability of commercial sources to provide one (1) each of these items.
1) Mil Spec 6.5 Turbo Diesel• Sectioned block, components, head etc.• Painted with different colors• Mounted on heavy stand with casters
2) Truck airbrake trainer with ABS and ATC• Fully operational truck airbrake trainer• Fault insertion• OEM system with diagnostic plug• Factory colored hoses• On mobile stand• Power supply included
3) Truck Air Chamber Cutaway• Sectioned and painted on a stand
4) Ford HEUI Pump and Injector Cutaway• Stanadyne pump fully sectioned and painted• Ford injector fully sectioned and painted• Mounted on stand
5) Diesel engine display stand• • on casters• Heavy steel frame powder coated• Stand for CAT C7 and C15
Please contact Ed Roman by email at email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org with your company’s capabilities and interest of meeting this requirement. Include brochures or references to websites of products which can meet the above specifications.
When responding, please provide answers/company capability to the following:
1. Available for purchase? If available, please provide that the item meets the Government’s need.
2. Lead time, in days, required after award until delivery
3. Contract Numbers and References to demonstrate recent and relevant past performance, if available
4. CAGE Code, company business size and socioeconomic designation, if applicable
5. Warranty options available for this item
6. Approximate retail cost of item, this is to support the Government’s estimate of cost
7. Any continuing licensing or maintenance agreement requirements which may be required for its continued operation.