W912NS-20-Q-2513 – GE – ADTS 405 MkII, Druck Air Data Test System
This is a Request for Information (RFI) and Sources Sought Notice for Market Research purposes only. The Missouri National Guard requires one (1) EACH ADTS 405 Mkll, Druck Air Data Test Systems. The AVIATION MAINTENANCE COMPANY MANUAL TM 1-1520-237-23&P requires this specific equipment for maintenance performed at Whiteman Air Force Base. FEDLOG lists the current model of the TESTER, PITOT AND STATIC SYSTEMS, The Army kit NSN 4920-01-682-9471. We are seeking this exact item as it is the one specifically utilized in the UH-60 Maintenance manuals. The Purchasing and Contracting Office for the United States Property and Fiscal Office (USPFO) of Missouri is seeking information regarding the capabilities and availability of commercial sources to provide one (1) each of this exact item.
The Government is not considering alternate items, item shall be name brand in order to meet the Government’s requirement. Please contact Kris Lau by email at email@example.com with your company’s capabilities and interest of meeting this requirement.
When responding, please provide answers/company capability to the following:
- Available for purchase? If available, please provide that the item meets the Government’s need.
- Lead time, in days, required after award until delivery to Whiteman Air Force Base, Missouri, 65305
- Contract Numbers and References to demonstrate recent and relevant past performance, if available
- CAGE Code, company business size and socioeconomic designation, if applicable
- Warranty options available for this item
- Approximate cost of item, this is to support the Government’s estimate of cost
- Any continuing licensing or maintenance agreement requirements which may be required for its continued operation.