This is a SOURCES SOUGHT announcement; market survey for information only, to be used for preliminary planning purposes. No quotes are being requested or accepted with this synopsis. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) – Humphreys Engineer Center Support Activity (HECSA) has been tasked to solicit for and award a contract for the calibration of electrical equipment for the 249th Engineer Battalion.
A draft Performance Work Statement (PWS) describing the services required has been attached. The proposed contract is expected to be a Firm Fixed Price contract procured using simplified acquisition procedures. The estimated period of performance is one year from the date of award and one option year.
Interested vendors with North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code 811219, Other Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair Maintenance are encouraged to submit a capability package. This is open to all business sizes; however, the Government is particularly interested in small business vendors that may be capable of supporting this requirement.
The capability packages for this sources sought market survey are not expected to be quotes, but rather statements regarding the company's existing experience in relation to the areas specified in the attached document. It is asked that interested parties respond to this sources sought synopsis with the following information:
• Organization name, location, and CAGE Code
• Socioeconomic Status
• Company's capability to perform a contract of this scope and complexity to include, but not limited to:
- Examples of comparable work performed within the past 3 years with a brief description of the project(s), customer name(s), contact information and dollar value of the project(s).
- Comments on the draft PWS.
- Resources / personnel and equipment the company has to be able to perform the required calibration services.
- Information regarding the industry standard turnaround or leadtime for calibration of the equipment listed in the PWS.
- Is your company capable of providing the following services?
- Mobile delivery services with onsite calibration services. Is there a fee for mobile delivery services?
- Mobile delivery services with pickup from the 249th locations in VA, NC, and HI, transport to the contractor’s facility, and return to the 249th.
- Shipping to and from the 249th to the contractor’s facility.
This market survey is for informational and planning purposes only and does not constitute a Request for Quote (RFQ). It is not to be construed as a commitment by the U.S. Government. No award will be made as a result of this market survey. All information is to be submitted at no cost or obligation to the Government. The Government reserves the right to reject, in whole or in part, any private sector input as a result of this market survey. The Government is not obligated to notify respondents of the results of this survey. Interested companies shall respond to this sources sought synopsis no later than 12:00 PM EST on 15 September 2021. Responses can be submitted via email to Ms. Amanda Eaton, Amanda.Eaton@usace.army.mil and Mrs. Giorgiana Chen, Giorgiana.Chen@usace.army.mil .