This Sources Sought Notice. This is not a solicitation for proposals or quotations. The purpose of this notice is to obtain information regarding the availability and capability of qualified contractors to provide services to maintain the natural gas pipelines at Sierra Army Depot, Herlong, CA.
This is for information only which may be used for planning purposes and should not be construed as an obligation on the part of the Government. The Government does not intend to award a contract on the basis of this request or otherwise pay for the information solicited. ACC-SIAD will only use the information to develop its acquisition approach for future requirements. ACC-SIAD intends to consider all capability statements when developing its acquisition strategy and resulting solicitation(s).
Responses shall include the following:
- Firm Name, Address, CAGE and DUNS Please indicate which NAICS code(s) your company usually performs under Government contracts to include any GSA contracts.
- Point of Contact name, email and phone number
- Firm’s business size/socioeconomic status as defined in FAR Part 19 (i.e., 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, VOSB, WOSB or other).
- Statement of Capability (SOC) detailing your firm’s experience, past performance and knowledge required to perform this work. Your firm shall identify whether any work in the performed in the SOC was completed independently as the prime contractor or affiliated with another contractor in a joint venture or as a subcontractor. For each contract/experience, please provide the contract number, total contract amount, location and customer point of contact. Responses to this notice shall not be longer than two (2) pages in length.
- Feedback on the sufficiency of the performance work statement. Interested parties are invited to provide feedback or comments regarding the sufficiency of the performance work statement and whether they provide enough detail for interested parties to complete the work.
The capability statement should demonstrate working knowledge of experience in the Performance Work Statement (PWS). The contractor shall provide all personnel, equipment, tools, materials, supervision, and other items and non-personal services necessary to perform in accordance with applicable codes and standards:
- Provide preventative maintenance on all gas lines, structures and equipment from the interstate pipeline connection to all buildings.
- Provide Emergence Repair Services;
- Provide Standard Repair Services
- Additional/Installation Services; install meter and regulator set connecting to existing pipeline service and make connection to building laterals.
No phone calls or email inquiries will be accepted or acknowledged, and no feedback or evaluations will be provided to companies regarding their submissions will be accepted.
Please submit all capability statements by 10:00 A.M. PST on 16 Nov 2021 by email to email@example.com
This notice does not obligate the Government to award a contract or otherwise pay for the information provided in response. Any contractor responding to this notice should ensure that its response is complete and sufficiently detailed to allow the Government to determine the contractor's qualifications to perform the work. Respondents are advised that the Government is under no obligation to acknowledge receipt of the information received or provide feedback to respondents with respect to any information submitted. Responses to this notice will not be considered adequate responses to any future solicitation, should one be posted.
All data received in response to this Sources Sought that is marked or designated as corporate or proprietary will be fully protected from any release outside the Government.