THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE ONLY FOR A FOLLOW-ON GABION BASKET IDIQ AWARD. OFFERS OR PROPOSALS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS NOTICE. THIS IS NOT A PRE-SOLICITATION. The US Army Corps of Engineers – Rock Island is conducting market research to facilitate a determination of acquisition strategy. The determination of acquisition strategy for this project lies solely with the Government and will be based on this market research and information available to the Government from other sources.
The intent of this Sources Sought is to identify qualified firms with a primary North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code of 332618, which has a size standard of 500 employees. In accordance with FAR 19.501(c), The contracting officer shall conduct market research and review the acquisition to determine if this acquisition will be set aside for small business or considered for an award to a small business under the 8(a) Program (see Subpart 19.8), HUBZone (see Subpart 19.13) or service-disabled veteran-owned programs (see Subpart 19.14).
This project is contingent on availability of funds. If the project is cancelled, all proposal preparation costs will be borne by the offeror. If a large firm is selected for this contract, the firm must comply with FAR 52.219-9 regarding the requirements for a subcontracting plan for that part of the work it intends to subcontract. Contractor shall comply with commercial and industry standards, and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and procedures.
PLEASE SEE BELOW ATTACHMENT FOR THE SCOPE OF WORK AND RELEVANT SPECIFICATIONS.
In your response, please submit the following information by email:
- Company name, address, DUNS number, CAGE Code, and business size under NAICS 332618.
- If a small business, identify type of small business (8(a), HUBZone, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Woman Owned, etc.).
- Recent and relevant work experience in terms of contract size, type, and complexity within the last five years. Please list actual contracts in progress or completed and include title, location, description, and dollar value of the work performed.
- Any recommendations, additional information, or market conditions that should be considered in regard to procuring Gabion Baskets.
- Do you intend to propose on this acquisition if a Request for Proposal is issued within the next three months?
Responsible sources demonstrating recent relevant experience and the capabilities to perform the work will be considered when determining acquisition strategy. The System for Award Management (SAM), as required per FAR 4.1102 and 4.1201, will apply to this procurement. Prospective contractors must be registered prior to award. Lack of registration in the SAM database will make an offeror ineligible for award.
RESPONSES ARE TO BE SENT VIA EMAIL TO KAITLIN MORRIS at Kaitlin.E.Morris@usace.army.mil no later than 12:00PMCT on 8 October 2021.