Sources Sought Notice Identification Number: W9128F20SM019
This is a Sources Sought Notice and is for market research purposes only. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL, QUOTATION OR BID. NO SOLICITATION IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District is conducting market research to identify sources (Small Businesses and Other-than-Small Businesses) that have the knowledge, skills and capability to perform the work concerning the potential project described below. Responses are requested only from PRIME CONTRACTORS. The responses to this sources sought announcement will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions for this project.
Responses are to be sent via email to email@example.com no later than 11:00 a.m. MST, 14 August 2020. Please include the Sources Sought Notice Identification Number in the Subject line of the email submission.
Magnitude of Construction: Between $5,000,000 and $10,000,000
Full design and installation of the following systems/items for 61,000 square foot secured facility that is currently under construction. Project would be located in the Denver, Colorado area.
- Design, Procurement, and Installation of Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment.
- Design, Procurement, and Installation of an Intrusion Detection System.
- Design, Procurement, and Installation of an Electronic Security Systems.
- Design, Procurement, and Installation of A/V system equipment and devices.
- Design, Procurement, and Installation of a CCTV system equipment and devices.
All interested, capable, qualified (under NAICS code 238210) and responsive contractors are encouraged to reply to this market survey request. Interested PRIME CONTRACTORS ONLY should submit a narrative demonstrating their experience in projects of similar nature as described above. Narratives shall be no longer than 10 pages. Email responses are required.
Please include the following information in your response/narrative:
- Company name, address, and point of contact, with (h)er/is phone number and email address
- Business size to include any official teaming arrangements as a partnership or joint venture
- Details of similar projects and state whether you were the Prime or Subcontractor
- Start and end dates of construction work
- Project references (including owner with phone number and email address)
- Project cost, term and complexity of job
- Information on your bonding capability – SPECIFICALLY IDENTIFY PERFORMANCE AND PAYMENT BONDS CAPACITIES
Comments will be shared with the Government and the project management team, but otherwise will be held in strict confidence.
PLEASE NOTE: AT THIS TIME, WE ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN RESPONSES FROM COMPANIES WHO HAVE THE ABILITY TO BE PRIME CONTRACTORS WITH BONDING CAPABILITY (SINGLE JOB) OF AT LEAST $10M.
Telephone inquiries will NOT be accepted.