THIS IS A Sources Sought Notice ONLY.
The Mission Installation Contracting Command Center-Fort Knox is conducting market research for the following items to support Human Resource Command (HRC), Casualty and Mortuary Affairs Operations Division (CMAOD) standard metal casket, standard hardwood casket, oversize metal casket, oversize wood casket, cremation casket, urn solid bronze standard, urn solid bronze oversized, urn solid hardwood standard, urn solid hardwood oversize, air tray standard, air tray oversize, shipping for Europe and Korea. The U.S. Government desires to procure these items as a small business set-aside basis, provided two or more qualified small business respond to this sources sought with information sufficient to support a set-aside. Be advised that the U.S. Government will not be able to set this requirement if two or more small businesses do not response accordingly. We encourage all small businesses, in all socioeconomic categories (including 8(a) Business Development Program, Small Disadvantage Business, Historically Underutilized Business Zone, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Women-Owned Small Businesses), to identify their capabilities in m
This notice is issued solely for information and planning purposes-it does not constitute a Request for Quote (RFQ)/Invitation for Bid (IFB)/Request for Proposal (RFP) or a promise to issue an RFQ, IFB, or RFP in the future. This notice does not commit the U.S. Government to contract for any supply or service. Further, the U.S. Government is not seeking quotes, bids or proposals at this time and will not accept unsolicited proposals in response to this sources sought notice. The U.S. Government will not pay for any information or administrative cost incurred in response to this notice. Submittals will not be returned to the responder. Not responding to this notice does not preclude participation in any future RFQ, or IFB or RFP, if any is issues. If a solicitation is released, it will be synopsized on the Government wide Pont of Entry. It is the responsibility of potential offerors to monitor the Governmentwide Point of Entry for additional information pertaining to this requirement. The anticipated NAICS code is: 339995 burial Casket Manufacturing. The size standard is 1,000 employees. Attached is the draft Statement of Work (SOW) for this requirement.
In response to this sources sought, please email the below information to Contract Specialist Ms. Deborah Randall at email@example.com and Contracting Officer Melody.A.Price8.firstname.lastname@example.org. no later than 18 March 2021 at 11:00 AM, EST
- Subject line of email shall contain: "Company Name SSN Response"
- Responses should not be more than five pages long. Font shall be either Times New Roman or Arial and not be any smaller than font size 11.
- Drawings, tables, foldouts will be counted as a standard 8 1/2" x 11" page of paper.
- Name of the firm, point of contact, phone number, email address, DUNS number, CAGE code, a statement regarding small business status (including small business type(s)/certifications(s) such as SDB, 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, etc.) and the corresponding NAICS code.
- Identify whether your firm is interested in competing for this requirement as a prime contractor or not. Identify subcontracting, joint ventures or teaming arrangement that will be pursued, if any.
- Information in sufficient detail regarding previous experience (indicate whether as a prime contractor or subcontractor) on similar requirements (include size, scope, complexity, timeframe, government or commercial), pertinent certifications, etc., that will facilitate making a capability determination.
- Information to help determine if the requirement is commercially available, including pricing information, basis for the pricing information (e.g., market pricing, catalog pricing), delivery schedules, customary terms and conditions, warranties, etc.
- Identify any condition or action that may be having the effect of unnecessarily restricting competition with respect to this acquisition. Please contact the MICC Advocate for Competition, Scott Kukes, at email@example.com or 210-466-2269, if you believe that this action is unreasonably restricting competition. Include the subject of the acquisition, this announcement, and the MICC POC information from the Betasam notice. Provide the specific aspects that unreasonably restrict competition and the rationale for such conclusion.
eeting the requirement at a fair market price.