THIS IS A Sources Sought Notice ONLY. The U.S. Government desires to procure a non-personal services contract to provide Signal Technician instruction and development for the Network Management Division at the Senior Leader Development College, Signal School, Fort Gordon, Georgia on a small business set-aside basis, provided 2 or more qualified small businesses respond to this sources sought synopsis with information sufficient to support a set-aside. Your responses to the information requested will assist the Government in determining the appropriate acquisition method, including whether a set-aside is possible. We encourage all small business concerns, in all socioeconomic categories (including, 8(a) Business Development Program, Small Disadvantage Business, Historically Underutilized Business Zone, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Women-Owned Small Business concerns), to identify their capabilities in meeting the requirement at a fair market price.
This notice is issued solely for information and planning purposes – it does not constitute a Request for Quote (RFQ)/Invitation for Bid (IFB)/Request for Proposal (RFP) or a promise to issue an RFQ, IFB or RFP in the future. This notice does not commit the U.S. Government to contract for any supply or service. Further, the U.S. Government is not seeking quotes, bids or proposals at this time and will not accept unsolicited proposals in response to this sources sought notice. The U.S. Government will not pay for any information or administrative costs incurred in response to this notice. Submittals will not be returned to the responder. Not responding to this notice does not preclude participation in any future RFQ or IFB or RFP, if any is issued. If a solicitation is released, it will be synopsized on the Government wide Point of Entry. It is the responsibility of potential offerors to monitor the Government wide Point of Entry for additional information pertaining to this requirement. The anticipated NAICS code is 611430, Professional and Management Development Training with a size standard of $12,000,000.00.
A need is anticipated for contractor support for Signal Technician Training and Support course ware development and instruction for the Network Management Division at the Senior Leader Development College, Signal School, Fort Gordon, Georgia. The contractor shall provide all personnel, equipment, supplies, facilities, transportation, tools, materials, supervision, and other items and non- personal services necessary to perform Signal Technician Training and Support instruction and development as defined in the Performance Work Statement except for those items specified as government furnished property and services. The contractor is responsible for the overall management and oversight of this contract. It is the contactor’s responsibility to staff and deploy qualified contractor personnel to meet all of the PWS requirements. Attached are the draft Performance Work Statement (PWS), Performance Requirements Summary (PRS) and Technical Exhibits with workload data.
In response to this sources sought, please provide:
1. Name of the firm, point of contact, phone number, email address, DUNS number, CAGE code, a statement regarding small business status (including small business type(s)/certifications(s) such as SDB, 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, etc.) and the corresponding NAICS code. Does the company have a GSA Schedule contract? If so provide the GSA Schedule contract number.
2. Identify whether your firm is interested in competing for this requirement as a prime contractor or not. Identify subcontracting, joint ventures or teaming arrangement that will be pursued, if any.
3. Identify what percentage of work will be performed by the small business prime contractor and all similarly situated entity subcontractors. Note: In accordance with FAR 52.219-14 Limitations on Subcontracting (DEVIATION 2019-O0003) “Similarly situated entity” means a first-tier subcontractor, including an independent contractor, that has the same small business program status as that which qualified the prime contractor for the award and that is considered small for the NAICS code the prime contractor assigned to the subcontract the subcontractor will perform. An example of a similarly situated entity is a first-tier subcontractor that is a HUBZone small business concern for a HUBZone set-aside.
4. Identify type(s)/certifications(s) such as SDB, 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, etc.) of the proposed subcontractors.
5. Information in sufficient detail regarding previous experience (indicate whether as a prime contractor or subcontractor) on similar requirements (include size, scope, complexity, timeframe, government or commercial), pertinent certifications, etc., that will facilitate making a capability determination.
6. Identify how the Army can best structure these contract requirements to facilitate competition by and among small business concerns.
7. Recommendations to improve the approach/specifications/draft PWS/PRS to acquiring the identified items/services.
8. Identify any condition or action that may be having the effect of unnecessarily restricting competition with respect to this acquisition. Please contact the MICC Advocate for Competition, Scott Kukes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-466-2269, if you believe that this action is unreasonably restricting competition. Include the subject of the acquisition, this announcement, and the MICC POC information from the Sources Sought Synopsis notice. Provide the specific aspects that unreasonably restrict competition and the rationale for such conclusion.
- Provide the specific aspects that unreasonably restrict competition and the rationale for such conclusion.
9. Submit your response to this Sources Sought, including any capabilities statement, to the Contract Specialist, Ashley Scott in either Microsoft Word or Portable Document Format (PDF), via email email@example.com No Later Than 13:00 on 30 October 2020 and reference this synopsis number in subject line of e-mail and on all enclosed documents. Information and materials submitted in response to this request WILL NOT be returned. DO NOT SUBMIT CLASSIFIED MATERIAL.