To find sources that are qualified to meet the supplies/services as listed in section 11B. Note that the specific requirements in section C are subject to change prior to the release of any solicitation.
B. Salient Characteristics
The Army Research Laboratory (ARL) requires one (1) Cryogenic MagnetoTransport Probe Station (CRX-VF):
- Shall be a dry (cryogen-free) system (completely closed-cycle operation)
- 2.5 Tesla (T) or greater magnetic field at base temperature
- Continuously variable temperature (CVT) measurement probes
- Load-lock assembly for rapid sample exchange (approximately one (1) hour)
- Minimum of six (6) micromanipulated probe arms
- Sample space greater than (>) two (2) centimeter (cm) squared (2cmx2cm)
- Temperature ranges from ten (10) to four hundred (400) Kelvin (K)
- Vibration at sample less than 1 (<1) micron (µm)
- Electrical noise of less than ten nanovolts per root Hertz (<10 nV/√Hz)
- Capable of back side voltage biasing
- Complete Hall measurement package, including instrumentation and software
- Properly grounded for mesoscopic measurement
All interested parties should notify this office by e-mail within the posted date. Responses shall include:
- To what extent each of the specifications can be met.
- Include your type of business (i.e. commercial, academia), whether your organization is classified as a large or small business based on the 1,000 employee standard that accompanies NAICS code 334516. If a small business, you must also list any small disadvantaged status you hold [HUBZone, 8(a), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Women Owned Small Business (WOSB), Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), etc.].
- Past experience / performance through at least one (1) customer testimonial for greater than one (1) year of product use in length.
(12) Responses to this sources sought are due no later than 5:00 pm eastern standard time seven (7) days after posting. Submissions should be emailed to Adrian Barber, email@example.com.
Questions concerning this sources sought may be directed to Adrian Barber at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-394-1503. Please be advised that .zip and .exe files cannot be accepted.
(13) Place of Contract Performance: ARL at Adelphi Laboratory Center (ALC) in Adelphi, MD 20783
(14) Estimated Delivery Timeframe: Fourteen (14) weeks