(1) Action Code : SOURCES SOUGHT
This is a Sources Sought Notice only. This is not a request for proposal, but a survey to locate potential sources. This Sources Sought does not constitute an Invitation for Bids, Request for Proposals, or a Request for Quotations, and is not to be construed as a commitment by the Government to issue an order or otherwise pay for the information solicited, nor is it a guarantee of a forthcoming solicitation or contract. It is for market research purposes only. Respondents will not be notified of the results of the evaluation.
The purpose of this Sources Sought Notice is to gain knowledge of interest, capabilities, and qualifications of various members of industry, to include the Small Business Community: Small Business, Section 8(a), Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUB-Zone), Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB), and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). The Government must ensure there is adequate competition among the potential pool of responsible contractors. Small business, Section 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, & EDWOSB businesses are highly encouraged to participate.
(2) Date : 04 September 2020
(3) Classification Code : J
(4) NAICS Code: 811111
(5) NAICS Size Standard: $8,000,000.00
(6) Contracting Office Address: 2800 Powder Mill Road
Adelphi, Maryland 20783
(7) Subject: Sources Sought for One (1) Annual Mobile Serve Preventive Maintenance & Service Program to provide replacement parts for Medical Coach Unit # 3111, model CT GE MCT3BS, mobile Computerized Tomography (CT) trailer located on Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD.
(8) Proposed Solicitation Number: W911QX20Q0259
(9) Sources Sought Closing Response Date: 11 September 2020
(10) Contact Point: Contract Specialist, email@example.com
To find sources that are qualified to meet the supplies/services as listed in section 11B. Note that the specific requirements in section C are subject to change prior to the release of any solicitation.
B. The Contractor shall provide one (1) Annual Mobile Serve Preventive Maintenance & Service Program to provide replacement parts for Medical Coach Unit # 3111, model CT GE MCT3BS, mobile Computerized Tomography (CT) trailer located on Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD. Repairs and maintenance include all major components such as weather seals; heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system; compressor; air brake and air ride systems; plumbing system; low and high voltage electrical systems, generator, hydraulic lift and patient entry door; hydraulic leveling system; expandable sides, patient lift; and chiller (tires are excluded).
All interested parties should notify this office in writing, mail, fax, or e-mail within the posted date. Responses shall include:
- To what extent each of the specifications can be met.
- Include your type of business (i.e. commercial, academia), whether your organization is classified as a large or small business based on the $8,000,000.00 standard that accompanies NAICS code 811111. If a small business, you must also list any small disadvantaged status you hold [HUBZone, 8(a), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Women Owned Small Business (WOSB), Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), etc.].
- Past experience/ performance through the description of completed projects.
(12) Responses to this sources sought are due no later than 11:59AM Eastern Time (ET), on 11 September 2020. Submissions should be emailed to Douglas Dennard, Contract Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions concerning this sources sought may be directed to Douglas Dennard, Contract Specialist, email@example.com or Acquisition Specialist, Alex Gilliam, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that .zip and .exe files cannot be accepted.
(13) Place of Contract Performance:
Army Research Laboratory (ARL)
6375 Johnson Road, Building 321,
Aberdeen Proving Ground 21005
(14) Estimated Delivery Timeframe or Period of Performance: One (1) day After Receipt of Order (ARO)