The Army Contracting Command – Rock Island, on the behalf of Joint Manufacturing Technology Center (JMTC) located in Rock Island, IL., is issuing this sources sought as a means of conducting market research to identify companies that have the capability and resources to manage and support JMTC's industrial propane requirement.
* Please note that the requirement is listed below. Please note that this is a draft version only and are subject to change.
The Government anticipates a five-year Firm Fixed Price (FFP) Requirements Contract.
RESPONSES: Interested vendors are invited to indicate their interest by providing the U.S. Government with the following information:
a. Provide a brief summary of the company's capabilities (a description of the facilities, personnel experience, quality system, and past manufacturing experience) and capacity.
b. Provide an estimated cost per gallon: $_______________
c. Identify your company's size status for the identified NAICS Code in your response.
d. Provide your Company's CAGE Code and whether it is a large business or a small business.
e. Indicate if you company would be interested in attending a site visit.
All responses to this sources sought notice shall be emailed to Heather Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This sources sought is for planning purposes only and shall NOT be construed as a Request for Quote/Solicitation or as an obligation on the part of the Government. All information submitted will be held as contractor proprietary data.
Telephone inquiries will not be accepted or acknowledged, and no feedback or evaluations will be provided to companies regarding their submissions.
If you have any questions concerning this opportunity please contact Heather Petersen via email at email@example.com.
Propane requirements for material handling equipment:
- 8 gallon standard size tanks refilled and repaired as needed to support a total of 57 forklifts.
- Daily delivery of propane during standard business hours.
- Repair or replace government owned tanks as needed.
- Minimum of 57 full standard 8 gallon sized tanks supplied/maintained/consumed daily.
- Maximum of 114 full standard 8 gallon sized tanks supplied/maintained/consumed daily.
Placement location and quantity of propane tanks to be serviced will be as follows:
Location 1 -12 tanks
Location 2– 40 tanks
Location 3 – 40 tanks
Location 4 – 12 tanks
Location 5 – 5 tanks