THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION ANNOUNCEMENT. This is a sources sought synopsis to be used in support of market research to identify potential vendors. The Wisconsin Air National Guard, 115th Fighter Wing, Madison, WI, seeks information on authorized sellers who can provide the following items, which will include installation and training services:
1. Replace the core and PC workstation Fire Department Dispatch Console (MCC 5500) with a new system to include adding recorder equipment, integrating pre-existing and additional radios, integrating garage door controls, integrating building PA, and adding digital/analog/VOIP phone lines tied into the system.
See attached Purchase Description for salient characteristics and more details about the required features of this replacement.
In response to this sources sought, the following information is requested:
1. Name of the firm, point of contact, phone number, email address, DUNS number, CAGE code, a statement regarding small business status (including small business type(s)/certifications(s) such as SDB, 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, etc.), and the corresponding NAICS code.
2. GSA schedule or other existing contract information.
3. Information in sufficient detail that will facilitate making a capability determination.
4. Identify any condition or action that may be having the effect of unnecessarily restricting competition with respect to this acquisition. Provide the specific aspects that unreasonably restrict competition and the rationale for such conclusion.
5. Recommendations to improve the approach/specifications/draft of the Purchase Description.
Responses should be emailed to the POC listed on this notice, with the ID listed in the subject. Telephone responses will not be accepted.
Be advised that the U.S. Government will not be able to set aside this requirement if two or more small businesses do not respond with information to support a set-aside. We encourage all small businesses, in all socioeconomic categories (including, 8(a) Business Development Program, Small Disadvantage Business, Historically Underutilized Business Zone, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Women-Owned Small Business concerns), to identify their capabilities in meeting the requirement at a fair market price.
This notice is issued solely for information and planning purposes – it does not constitute a Request for Quote (RFQ)/Invitation for Bid (IFB)/Request for Proposal (RFP) or a promise to issue an RFQ, IFB or RFP in the future. This notice does not commit the U.S. Government to contract for any supply or service. Further, the U.S. Government is not seeking quotes, bids or proposals at this time and will not accept unsolicited proposals in response to this sources sought notice. The U.S. Government will not pay for any information or administrative costs incurred in response to this notice. Submittals will not be returned to the responder. Not responding to this notice does not preclude participation in any future RFQ or IFB or RFP, if any is issued. The anticipated NAICS code(s) is 334220, with a Small Business size standard of 1,250 employees.
This notice is to assist in determining the availability of capable sources via the commercial industry only. A solicitation is not currently available. If a solicitation is issued it will be announced at a later date, and all interested parties shall respond that solicitation announcement separately from the response to this announcement.