This is a request for information only. This is not a request for quote/proposal and there is no solicitation package available at this time. The Missouri Air National Guard, 131st Mission Support Group Contracting Office, Jefferson Barracks ANGS, MO is seeking sources for a heavy-duty mobile 4-camera IR surveillance trailer system capable of meeting the following minimum characteristics.
- Heavy duty mobile trailer platform
- 30ft (min) Extendable Mast
- 2 Fixed high resolution infrared cameras
- 2 HD PTZ infrared cameras
- Motion detection
- Solar powered
- Redundant power source
- Wireless and Wired communication capable
- Does not require concrete pad for deployment
- Interfaces with Advantor system
- Company provides installation and system training
- Berry Amendment compliant
- Info: FAR 52.204-25 will be included in any resulting contract for this requirement. A waiver will not be granted.
A firm-fixed price contract is anticipated for this requirement with delivery approximately one month after date of contract.
This acquisition is being considered for Small Business Socio-Economic contracting programs (i.e., Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), HUBZone, 8(a), Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)) and Small Business set-aside.
If your firm is interested, please provide the following information to the points of contact in this notice along with a technical description and product literature for your system capable of meeting the above minimum characteristics.
Company name, Point of Contact, Email address, Telephone number, and Type and Business Size (i.e. SDVOSB, WOSB, etc.).
This is for informational and planning purposes only. All information submitted is voluntary. The government will not pay for information gathered as a result of this notice.