THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION ANNOUNCEMENT. This is a sources sought synopsis only. The purpose of the synopsis is to gain knowledge of potential qualified sources and their business size classification relative to NAICS: 333318 Other Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing (size standard: 1000 EMP). Responses to this synopsis will be utilized by the Government to determine the appropriate procurement methodology. After review of the responses to this sources sought synopsis, a solicitation announcement may be published to the general public on Contract Opportunities at https://beta.sam.gov. Responses to this sources sought synopsis shall not be considered a response to a solicitation. All interested offerors will respond as an interested party to this sources sought.
The New Hampshire Air National Guard is re-tooling its existing wheel build-up system to be compatible with its existing fleet of KC-46 aircraft. Consequently, the NH ANG is looking for suppliers who can offer components that work with its wheel build up system already on-site.
The components should meet the following salient characteristics:
CLIN 0001 Main wheel adapter assembly use with Honeywell wheel P/N2608811. Must be compatible with Bauer wheel build-up stand model #8071.
CLIN 0002 Nose Wheel adapter assembly for use with Honeywell wheels P/N2606735. Must be compatible with Bauer wheel build-up stand model #8071.
CLIN 0003 Wheel lifting fixture. Must be compatible with Bauer wheel build-up stand model #8071.
CLIN 0004: Secondary Gantry for wheel haves up to 250 lbs. Must be compatible with Bauer wheel build-up stand model #8071.
CLIN 0005: Wheel assembly torquing system with torque range between 22-265 lbs. Must be compatible with Bauer wheel build-up stand model #8071.
In addition to their capabilities statement, interested parties should also provide the information requested below. Responses to this notice should also include company name, address, point of contact, and business size according to the following:
1. Estimated amount for each CLIN and SUBCLIN
2. Please indicate the size status and representations of your business, such as but not limited to: Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), Hubzone, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), 8(a), Large Business, etc.)?
3. Is your company considered small under the NAICS code identified under this RFI?
4. Are you the manufacturer, distributor, or an equivalent solution to the items being referenced above?
5. If you are a large business, do you have any designated distributors? If so, please provide their company name, telephone, point of Contact and size status (if available).
6. If you are a small business and you are an authorized distributor/reseller for the items identified above or an equivalent solution, do you alter; assemble; modify; the items requested in any way? If you do, state how and what is altered; assembled; modified?
7. Is your company a GSA contract holder? If so, please provide the contract number.
8. If you are a GSA contract holder, are the items/solution you are providing information for available on your schedule/contract?
9. Please provide general pricing of your products/solution for market research purposes.
10. Please submit your capabilities regarding the salient characteristics being provided and any information pertaining to equal to items to establish capabilities for planning purposes?
11. Please review salient characteristics and provide feedback or suggestions. If none, please reply as N/A.
12. Please provide your CAGE code or DUNS number.
Responses to this notice shall be e-mailed to the attention of: Matthew Lapointe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone responses will not be accepted. Interested parties shall also submit their responses to the Government no later than 4:00 PM (EST) on 5 Apr 2021. This notice is to assist in determining the availability of capable sources via the commercial industry only. A solicitation is not currently available. If a solicitation is issued, it will be announced at a later date and all interested parties shall respond to that solicitation announcement separately from this sources sought.