GSA REFERENCE: RFQ1454656
Furniture Delivery, Tear down & Installation Washington, D.C
This is NOT a solicitation for proposals, proposal abstracts or request for quotations. The purpose of this notice is to obtain the following information:
(1) The availability and capability of qualified sources;
(2) Whether they are a small or large business relative to their size classification under the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code for the proposed acquisition (337211), “Wood Office Furniture Manufacturing” with a small business size standard of $1,000.00.
(3) Product Supply Code: 7110 Office Furniture
The U. S. Army Contracting Command – New Jersey is issuing this Sources Sought Notice in an effort to perform market research to assist in determining the appropriate acquisition strategy for Furniture Delivery, Cubicle Tear down, & Installation to be performed at the Headquarter – Department of the Army located at 1000 Army Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301 in support of the Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-2 DAMI-ZGR. The Government intends to award a single firm-fixed-price requirements contract as a result of the solicitation to be issued. The expected period of performance is 12 weeks date of purchase award.
Tasks include disconnecting and disassembling of office systems furniture and parts to be prepared for relocation for storage. The Government will relocate the furniture. The contractor shall procure, deliver and install new Herman Miller, Indiana, and Indiana brand name executive office furniture consisting of parts listing in the quantities detailed in Attachment 0001 – SOW and Attachment 0002 – Bill of Materials Area 2E408. The contractor shall provide all labor, material and resources required in accordance with the SOW to breakdown existing office furniture systems, procure and deliver new systems furniture. The contractor shall be responsible for assembly, configuration and installation of system furniture, as well as removing packing materials.
Attached is a DRAFT Specification of Work for planning purposes only, bill of materials/ furniture listing and office layout sketch for the area of performance. No solicitation documents exist at this time. Issuance of this notice does not constitute any obligation on the part of the Government to procure this requirement or to issue a solicitation. In addition, the Government is under no obligation to pay for information submitted in response to this notice and responses to this notice cannot be accepted as offers.
1) Name of Company; Company Address; Point of Contact, with Name, Phone Number, Email Address, NAICS Code, DUNS Number, CAGE Code, and Socio-Economic Size Status.
(Large / Small Business / HubZone / 8(a) / Woman Owned Small Business / etc)
2) Contractor acknowledges a clear understanding of all tasks specified in the Specification of Work.
3) Contractor confirms full capabilities of completing the required work specified in the Specification of Work.
4) Responses shall be limited to two pages and emailed to Jasmyne.C.Peterson.firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions shall be directed to Jasmyne Peterson, Contract Specialist, via email at Jasmyne.C.Peterson.email@example.com