Portable Vehicle Scales
Category: 6670 – Test & Measurement Supplies
Date Published: March 23, 2021
Contact: 138TH MSG/MSC at 9100 East 46th Street North, Tulsa, OK 74115
Synopsis: Portable Vehicle Scales SOURCES SOUGHT.
The purpose of this sources sought is to gain knowledge of prospective sources for potential future needs including interested Small Business sources. This notice is for planning purposes only. All interested parties should respond.
Tulsa Air National Guard Base, Oklahoma may soon be soliciting for portable vehicle scales.
The scales will need to have the following capability:
- Scales must be portable wireless wheel load scales, with ability to drive on and off for measurement.
- Each individual scale must be able to measure up to 20,000 lbs and up to 40,000 lbs per axle.
- Ability to both measure and weigh in motion
- Laser profiling capability to scan and measure actual pieces of equipment.
- Automatically calculate center of balance
- Capability to interface with the Air Force Cargo Movement Operations System (CMOS)
We are currently issuing this sources sought to gauge both small business and overall industry capability and interest.
Please complete and return the attached sources sought form and advise your capabilities in terms of the information provided. The information on capabilities is not limited to but can include additional documents with product specifications and product brochures. The delivery location is 9100 East 46th Street North, Tulsa, OK 74115
Include the following in the subject line- “Sources Sought Portable Vehicle Scales” No facsimile responses will be honored.
In the event adequate Small Business contractors are not available for adequate competition for this project, it may be advertised as unrestricted. Information shall be provided via email to 138.FW.MSC@us.af.mil
Provide Responses No Later Than: 26 April 2021 at 9:00AM CST