The Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) is performing market research for a requirement to contract for the acquisition of Industrial Hygiene sample testing.
This is a Sources Sought (SS) This is not a pre-solicitation or solicitation or Request for Proposal (RFP) and is not to be construed as any commitment by the Government. This notice does not obligate the Government to award a contract and or pay for any bid and/or proposal preparation costs. The Government will not accept proposals at this time. This notice is not an offer by the Government to enter into a contract. Interested Small Business concerns must identify to the contracting officer their interest and capability to satisfy the Government's requirement by closing date listed. Responses will allow the Government to conduct an initial review of market capabilities in support of requirements identified in the specifications listed below.
The government is currently seeking Small Businesses that can perform the requirements of this SOW, to include holding proper certifications listed in the SOW, and produce results of all test codes in Attachment 2.
Attachment 1 – SOW Industrial Hygiene Testing
Attachment 2 – Testing codes
SUBMISSION DETAILS: All interested parties are encouraged to submit a response to this SS/RFI announcement. Responses should address the following questions:
1. Company name, cage code, address, point of contact, phone number, and email address
2. Identification of whether the company is currently designated as a Small Business as defined in FAR Part 19.1 and the appropriate category (i.e. 8a, HubZone, etc.)
3. Company description of relevant capability and experience to provide the identified item. A brief history of the organization.
4. Company's potential teammates/subcontractors (if required to ensure success)
5. What, if any, risks or unknowns would hinder industries ability to meet the requirements?
The Government encourages you to submit any additional comments or suggestions that you would like to share.
Capability package responses and questions shall be sent electronically to the primary and/or alternate Points of Contact.
Please be advised that all submissions become Government property and will not be returned.