This is a sources-sought announcement only for informational and planning purposes and does not constitute a solicitation. This Request for Information (RFI) is being issued to accomplish market research and support planning for the below listed requirements. The Government will not pay for any information or reimburse any costs incurred in responding to this RFI. No solicitation is being issued at this time. All information submitted in response to this announcement is voluntary. Not responding to this RFI does not preclude participation in any future RFP, if any is issued. If a solicitation is released, it will be synopsized on beta.Sam.gov, www.beta.sam.gov website. It is the responsibility of the potential offerors to monitor this site for additional information pertaining to this requirement.
The Government is seeking interested contractors to provide Depot Level Diagnostic Repair and Return (R&R) of PATRIOT Missile Weapon System Assemblies and Subassemblies of the U.S. Government. The Government will not issue a Technical Data Package (TDP) for this requirement. The contractor shall furnish materials, equipment and resources required to perform depot level diagnosis and repair and return of PATRIOT Missile Weapon System of the U.S.Government. The contractor shall provide facilities and shall accomplish all repair efforts at the contractor's facilities. The performance period for this effort is projected to commence on or about 1 January 2023.
Furthermore, the contractor is required to own Special Acceptance and Inspection Equipment (SAIE) and the required software to run the SAIE. Request that interested contractors provide the following:
1. A description of your company's expertise and experience in providing Depot Level Repair and Return of
PATRIOT Missile Weapon System Assemblies and Subassemblies, which includes inspection, repair, and testing
and recertification activities.
2. Describe, in general, your company's approach to developing the capability to provide Depot Level R&R activities which include testing, repair, recertification and repair activities for a performance period beginning July 1, 2020.
Interested firms who believe they are capable of providing the above mentioned items are invited to indicate their interest by providing the following information to the contract specialist listed below:
1. Company name, company address, overnight delivery address (if different from mailing address, Cage Code,
point of contact, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number.
2. Business size (i.e. large, small disadvantaged, veteran owned, woman owned, etc.)
3. Affirmation of cleared personnel.
4. A description of the company's expertise in providing manufacturing expertise and producing hardware as
5. The company's experience in meeting contractual due dates for similar type efforts.
All responses shall be unclassified.
All assumptions, including any assumed Government support, shall be clearly identified.
All proprietary and restricted information shall be clearly marked.
The experience/expertise description should be no longer than 5 pages. Send your response to the Contract Specialist, Johnny Woods/email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
No telephone or facsimile submissions will be accepted. Responses will not be returned nor will be considered by the Government as offers.