Request for Information/Sources Sought Notice for Strategic Advisory and Technical Support Services
Purpose of the RFI:
DLA Energy is seeking capability information from interested parties who can meet the requirements as defined in the attached Draft Performance Work Statement (PWS).
DLA Energy invites responsible sources to respond to this RFI that have the capability to meet these requirements as a prime contractor at a fair and reasonable price and have an interest to propose on any subsequent procurement.
The DLA Energy, Consulting Services Contracts (DLA Energy -FEAAB) requests information concerning the availability of any and all capable contractors to conduct Strategic Advisory and Technical Support Services for DLA Energy as described in the draft PWS, attached. Responses to this notice will assist the Government to understand industry interest and capabilities, to further refine the requirement and to determine the acquisition / socio-economic strategy. An RFI response will not give preference to any company, obligate the Government to a set-aside or be used as an offer/quote upon release of a related RFQ. Response to this request is not a requirement to submit offers on future RFQs.
Proposed Contract Structure:
- The anticipated period of performance is one (1) 12-month base period with four (4) 12- month option periods.
- The anticipated contract type is Firm Fixed Price.
Your Firm’s Response:
DLA Energy-FEAAB encourages all interested companies to submit capabilities statements, tailored to the requirement, not to exceed ten pages.
Questions, comments and suggestions are also being sought with no page limitation.
Please provide a capability statement response that addresses your firm’s technical knowledge, capabilities and experience with providing services as detailed in the PWS. DLA Energy requests that respondents provide responses in the suggested format and address the following:
- Cover Page to include:
- Company name, address, point of contact name, title, email, GSA Schedule number (if applicable), CAGE Code and date.
- Brief description of firm including the year the firm was established and number of employees and SAM registration Business Size classification.
- Relevant Experience:
- Provide a capabilities statement specifically detailing your firm’s experience and qualifications related to the scope of the PWS.
- Provide a performance history of 1-3 projects of similar scope, completed within the last five years.
- Is there any additional information which may be helpful in understanding this requirement?
- Are there any aspects of this requirement that prevent your company from submitting a proposal?
- Response format:
- All responses must be in PDF format and shall contain no cost or pricing information.
- Response files shall not exceed 10MB.
- Submissions will be accepted via email only to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
- Responses are requested no later than Tuesday, November 30, 2021 by 1:00PM EST.
- The draft PWS describes only the scope of services currently contemplated and may vary from the scope in a final PWS included in any subsequent RFQ. All information received in response to this RFI marked “Proprietary” will be protected and handled accordingly. Respondents are responsible for clearly marking proprietary or competition sensitive information contained in their response. RFI submissions will not be returned. Any expense associated with responding to this RFI, is the sole responsibility of the respondent.
- NAICS Code 541611 Integrated Consulting Services
- Principle Product Service Code: R408-Professional: Program Management/Support
Primary Point of Contact: Ms. Avril Penn, Contract Specialist
Contracting Office Address:
8725 John J. Kingman Road
Fort Belvoir, Virginia 22060-6222
Place of Contract Performance:
DLA Energy Facility, Ft Belvoir, VA
CONUS Government Installations- United States
Attachment 1: Performance Work Statement (PWS) Draft