MARKET RESEARCH FOR SMALL BUSINESS FIRMS DUE BY 2:00 PM ON October 1, 2021.
THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE ONLY. This is not a solicitation or a request for proposal and no contract will be awarded from this notice. No solicitation or specifications are available at this time. Please monitor beta.sam.gov, this sources sought notice will not be linked to the solicitation.
The General Services Administration (GSA), New England Region, is conducting market research to determine if any SDVOSB, HUBZone, WOSB or 8(a) Small Business Concern has the current relevant qualifications, experience, personnel, and capability to perform the work described herein. All interested Small Business firms should respond.
The contactor will be responsible to provide all labor, materials, tools, equipment, and supervision necessary as outlined below:
Complete restoration of the East and West Elevations/Facades of the building including all four sides of the Cupolas along those Elevations/Facades.
The current estimated magnitude of construction is between $500,000 and $800,000.
The appropriate NAICS Code is 236220, Commercial and Institutional Building Construction, with a size standard of $39.5 Million.
All qualified Small Businesses are encouraged to respond. Respondents will not be notified of the results of the evaluation. The main purposes of this Sources Sought Notice is to assist the Contracting Officer in determining if a Set-Aside is the acceptable strategy for the procurement.
It is requested that interested parties submit a brief capabilities package. The package shall address, at a minimum, the following:
(1) Examples of projects worked within the last five years of similar size, scope, complexity and duration as the work indicated. State whether your firm worked as a prime or subcontractor, contract value, brief description of how the referenced contract relates to the work described, and provide an agency or owner point of contact.
(2) Company profile, to include number of employees, annual receipts, office location(s), and DUNS number.
(3) Evidence to establish your company's standing as a SDVOSB, HUBZone, WOSB, or 8(a) small business concern, under applicable NAICS.
(4) Describe how you will provide a fair market price given the geographical location of this project.
(5) A positive statement of your intention to submit a proposal for this requirement if set-aside for your socio-economic group.
AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS. Responses must be received no later than 2:00 PM, Local Time on October 1, 2021. Capabilities package should be sent via email to Sebastian.email@example.com. Questions regarding this notice may be addressed to Sebastian.firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to submit all information requested will result in a contractor not being considered as an interested small business concern. Submission of a capabilities package is not a prerequisite to any potential future offerings, but participation will assist the GSA in tailoring its requirements to be consistent with industry standards. The Government will not reimburse any party for costs incurred for marketing efforts.