Sources Sought for Facilitated Partnering and Training Services for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Kansas City District.
The following is a Sources Sought Notice (SSN). The Government is seeking to identify qualified sources under North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes: 541611, Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services. This Sources Sought announcement is for market research information only and is to be used for preliminary planning purposes to determine availability and adequacy of potential business sources prior to determining the method of acquisition. No proposals are being requested and none will be accepted in response to this notice. THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION FOR PROPOSALS, AND NO CONTRACT WILL BE AWARDED FROM THIS NOTICE.
The purpose of this notice is to gain knowledge of potential and interested qualified firms capable of providing services to prepare and facilitate group partnering workshops and to train government personnel to develop organic expertise to plan and facilitate informal team led partnering sessions. Professionally facilitated and formal partnering is an integral element of the USACE project governance process. To accomplish USACE construction contracts most effectively, the Government requires the formation of a cohesive and collaborative partnership within the project team with the common goal of drawing on the strength of each organization in an effort to achieve a successful project without safety mishaps, conforming to the contract, within budget and on schedule. The effort will be to assist (facilitate) teams in developing processes, procedures, and methods for measuring and sustaining team performance and accountability throughout the life of a project.
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Kansas City District is soliciting feedback from industry as part of our market research efforts associated with this acquisition and is considering various acquisition strategies to deliver this project and requests input from industry. The following information is requested in this sources sought notice with a limit of ten (10) pages for your response:
- Organization name, address, email address, website address, telephone number, and business size (small or large) and type of ownership for the organization; include DUNS number and CAGE code. Please note, if you are a small business, be sure to include your socioeconomic category (if applicable) e.g. SDB, SDVOSB, WOSB, VOSB, HUBZone or 8(a).
- Firm’s interest in providing a proposal on the pending solicitation once issued.
- Experience: Provide evidence of capabilities to perform work comparable to that required for this project. Provide three recent relevant/comparable projects (not more than 10 years old). Include the project name; dollar value of the project; description of the project and those that demonstrate similarity to the work required under this contract; identify the customer/user (include POC information); and identify/discuss the process.
- Identify if, based upon the scope of this project, you would form a joint venture to execute this work. Provide Joint Venture information, if applicable, including DUNS number and CAGE code.
- Provide your firm’s Bonding Capability (construction bonding level per contract and aggregate bonding level, both expressed in dollars) via a letter from bonding company. Include any concerns associated with providing performance and payment bond for the projected contract value identified.
- Would your firm be interested in providing iterative feedback regarding the acquisition at various times during the planning and acquisition phases? If so, would you prefer that feedback to be e-mail, webinar, or face to face meetings?
Please send your Sources Sought responses via email to Sierra.S.Marshall@usace.army.mil and Kris.A.Huber@usace.army.mil and should be received by 2:00 p.m. CDT, September 22, 2021.
This synopsis is for market research purposes only feedback will be shared with the Government, Stakeholder, and the Project Delivery Team, but otherwise will be held in strict confidence. This IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP), QUOTATIONS, OR BIDS. THERE WILL NOT BE A SOLICITATION, SPECIFICATIONS, OR DRAWINGS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME nor does it restrict the Government as to the ultimate acquisition approach. The Government will not reimburse respondents for any costs incurred in preparation of a response to this notice.
PLEASE NOTE: All interested firms must be registered and active in the System for Award Management (SAM) to be eligible for award of Government contracts.