Package Name: Air Traffic Control and Landing Systems
PSC Code: 5840 – Radar Equipment, except Airborne
NAICS Code: 334511– Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System and Instrument Manufacturing
This Sources Sought/ Request for Information (RFI) notice is being posted In Accordance With (IAW) DFARS 206.302-1(d). Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD) Webster Outlying Field (WOLF) Air Traffic Control & Landing Systems (ATC&LS) Division has a requirement to provide Precision Approach Landing Systems (PALS) components, assemblies and associated hardware for fleet support.
This RFI is issued as part of a procurement strategy for the Air Traffic Control & Landing Systems Division. This procurement includes technical services, and hardware procurement for fabrication, modification, repair, replacement, upgrade, and improvement to PALS components, assemblies, and associated hardware.
Section 1 of the response shall provide administrative information and shall include the following as a minimum.
- Organization name, mailing address, overnight delivery address (if different from mailing address), phone number, fax number, and name and e-mail of designated point of contact.
- Business type (large business, small business, small disadvantaged business, 8(a)-certified small disadvantaged business, HUB Zone small business, woman-owned small business, very small business, veteran-owned small business, service-disabled veteran-owned small business).
Section 2 of the response shall provide technical information, and shall include the following as a minimum.
- Interested parties shall respond with existing capabilities or products that meet all or a subset of the aforementioned attributes. Reponses that include information detailing potential tradeoffs or alternative solutions is encouraged.
- Respondents shall include product specifications and sketches with submission. Product specification and sketches are not included in the final page count.
- If applicable, respondents shall include a list of Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Justice (DoJ) or Department of Homeland Security (DoHS) programs of record that currently employ their solution. Include a sponsor Point of Contact (POC) for each program, with email address and phone number.
- The Government is interested in receiving vendors’ price lists for items they believe meet the need in this RFI. Supplying price data does not imply a contractual obligation and must be provided and marked as PRICE DATA.
- Respondents should include a list of authorized distributors.
The Government is seeking industry input to assist in identifying components that might meet the requirements described above. Please note that the Government will NOT be responsible for any costs incurred by interested parties responding to this RFI. THIS IS A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION ONLY. This RFI is issued solely for information and planning purposes and does not constitute a solicitation. IAW FAR 15.201(e), responses to this notice are not offers and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract.
In response to this RFI, respondents shall submit written responses, not-to-exceed ten pages in length via electronic mail. Respondents should include product specifications with submission and proof of certifications. Product specification, sketches, or listings of authorized distributors do not count as part of the page count. The Government is interested in receiving vendors’ price lists for items they believe meet the need in this RFI. Supplying price data does not imply a contractual obligation and must be provided as a separate document, marked as PRICE DATA.
The Government does not intend to award a contract on the basis of this request or to otherwise pay for the information solicited. All information received in response to this RFI shall be safeguarded adequately from unauthorized disclosure IAW FAR 15.207, Handling Proposals and Information. The Government utilizes Contractor Support Staff (CSS) for assisting in all aspects of its acquisition process, and each of those individuals does have signed non-disclosure statements on file as condition of their employment. All information received in response to this RFI that is marked PROPRIETARY will be handled accordingly. The Government will not be liable for or suffer any consequential damages for any proprietary information not properly identified. Proprietary information will be safeguarded IAW the applicable Government regulations. Responses to this RFI will not be returned. Respondents will not be notified of the result of the review.
Failure to respond to this RFI does not preclude participation in any future associated solicitation that may be issued. Information provided in no way binds the Government to solicit or award a contract. If a solicitation is released, it will be synopsized on the Beta System for Award Management website: www.beta.sam.gov. It is the potential vendor’s responsibility to monitor this site for the release of any follow-on information.
HOW TO RESPOND
Interested parties shall respond within five (5) days after release of this RFI with product information that meets all or a subset of the aforementioned attributes. Please submit your response to this RFI (not to exceed ten (10) pages) via e-mail no later than 19 August 2020 to Ms. Kelly Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.