NAVFAC Atlantic seeks to identify potential sources for a construction project for an Entry Control Point facility in Northern Italy, Friuli-Venezia Giulia Region. All Italian host nation regulations will apply for construction.
The Government requests written information from the industry in the following areas:
- Indicate particular challenges performing construction projects that involve construction on a DoD Installation at a location outside the contiguous United States (OCONUS).
- Indicate particular challenges performing construction projects that involve construction in Northern Italy.
- Indicate particular challenges performing construction projects during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Indicate particular challenges executing phased construction while maintaining ingress and egress access to surrounding facilities.
Responses to this Request for Information Notice should reference ‘CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY ENTRY CONTROL POINT’ and must include the following information in this format:
- Brief description of company including:
- Company Name, Address; Corporate website URL; point of contact name, phone number and email address.
- Business size (see http://www.sba.gov/size/indextableofsize.html).
- Statements that address the four items of interest along with the basis for your responses.
- Brief description of applicable past work performed that included construction of building(s) which included multiple phases located outside of the contiguous United States.
Provide any additional information that you feel relevant to the solicitation.