The Naval Oceanographic Office (NAVOCEANO), located at Stennis Space Center, Mississippi is conducting Market research for two (2) trailers to support in-water loading/unloading of 7 Meter Willard Marine Rigid Hulled Inflatable Boats (RHIBs) in accordance with the salient characteristics in the attached Statement of Work (SOW). This is not a solicitation but rather a Request for Information/Sources Sought to identify parties having an interest in and the resources to support this requirement for planning purposes only.
The applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code assigned to this procurement is 336612.
There is no solicitation at this time. This request for capability information does not constitute a request for proposals; submission of any information in response to this market survey is purely voluntary; the Government assumes no financial responsibility for any costs incurred.
Based on the responses to this sources sought notice/market research, this requirement may be set-aside for small businesses or procured through full and open competition, and multiple awards may be made. Telephone inquiries will not be accepted or acknowledged, and no feedback or evaluations will be provided to companies regarding their submissions.
If your organization has the potential capacity to perform these contract services, please provide the following information:
- A cover page with you legal business name, address, point of contact information, Contractor Unique Entity Identifier, NAICS and Cage Code Numbers.
- A synopsis of your company’s capabilities to provide the satellite modem upgrades.
- A statement of SB category and size standard or statement of Large Business.
- A statement if your company is domestically or foreign owned (if foreign, please indicate the country of ownership)?
- Rough Order of Magnitude or Statement of average pricing.
Please mark all correspondence with correspondent N3032120RC003V1 number.
Please submit responses to Justin Fortado, email@example.com