This announcement constitutes a Request for Information (RFI) for implementation and planning purposes. Naval Supply Center (NAVSUP) Fleet Logistics Center (FLC) Norfolk’s intent of this announcement is to identify qualified and experienced sources for a contract vehicle that will provide
Security Systems Maintenance. This support provides testing/repair/replace and preventative maintenance of equipment for an intrusion detection system located at NAVSUP Ammunition Logistics Center, San Diego, CA. There is a 4 hour emergency call response time and Lenel certification or authorization to repair Lenel, as defined in the attached Performance Work Statement (PWS).
This announcement constitutes a RFI for written information only. This is not a solicitation announcement for proposals and a contract will not be awarded from this announcement. This announcement is not to be construed in any way as a commitment by the Government, nor will the Government pay for the information submitted in response.
The anticipated NAICS Code is 561621 – Security Systems Services and the size standard is $22.0 M. However, suggestions for a more fitting NAICS Code will be reviewed. Responders should provide their business size in the NAICS.
Responses to this RFI request should reference N00189-21-Q-Q084 and shall include the following information in this format:
- Company name, address, point of contact name, phone number, fax number and email address.
- Contract and Government Entity (CAGE) Code.
- If the services can be solicited from a GSA Schedule, or a Strategic Source vehicle, provide the GSA contract number/Strategic Source vehicle number.
- If these services are already established under the GSA Schedule/Strategic vehicle, provide the service description/information.
- Size of business – Large Business, Small Business, Small Disadvantage, 8(a), Hubzone, Woman-owned and/or Service Disabled Veterans-owned.
- A rough estimate of pricing
- Capability statement displaying the contractor’s ability to provide the services
- Include any other supporting documentation.
- Comments or suggested changes to the Government NAICs determination.
- Identify conditions or issues the U.S. Government should consider or may interfere with the intention of the project.
Responses should be emailed to Tammi Reasner at Tammi.email@example.com by close of business on 16 September 2021. Again, this is not a request for proposal. Respondents will not be notified of the results. Please note the information within this RFI will be updated and/or may change prior to an office synopsis/solicitation, if any issued.
Attachment 1 – Security Systems Services.
Note: Proprietary information should be clearly marked. The requested information is for planning and market research purposes only and will not be publicly released. Again, this is not a request for proposal. Respondents will not be notified of the results. Please note the information within this RFI will be updated and/or may change prior to an office synopsis/solicitation, if any issued.