This announcement constitutes a Sources Sought for information and planning purposes. Naval Supply Center (NAVSUP) Fleet Logistics Center (FLC) Norfolk’s intent of this announcement is to identify qualified and experienced sources for a contract vehicle that will provide MRAP Egress Trainer (MET) Life Cycle Contractor Support (LCCS) services for Navy Expeditionary Combat Command ATLANTIC (NECC) as defined in the attached draft Performance Work Statement (PWS). This announcement constitutes a- sources sought for written information only. This is not a solicitation announcement for proposals and a contract will not be awarded from of this announcement. This announcement is not to be construed in any way as a commitment by the Government, nor will the Government pay for the information submitted in response.
Anticipated NAICS Code
The NAICS Code for this requirement is 811310 Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance with a small business size standard of $8 million. The Government has not yet determined whether an existing strategically sourced vehicle will be used to satisfy this requirement. If it is determined to be in the best interest of the Government to utilize Seaport-E, then the applicable NAICS code and size standard will be 541330 – Engineering Services and $38.5 million. Respondents should provide their business size in both potential NAICS.
Reponses to this Sources Sought request should reference N0018921Q0506 and shall include the following
information in this format:
- Company name, address, point of contact name, phone number, fax number and email address.
- Contractor and Government Entity (CAGE) Code.
3. Size of business – Large Business, Small Business, Small Disadvantage, 8(a), Hubzone, Woman-owned and/or Service Disabled Veteran-owned.
4. If the services can be solicited from SeaPort-e, please provide the contract number.
5. An estimated Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM).
6. A copy of SAM.GOV active registration. Must reflect Data Universal Numbering System, Commercial and
Government Entity, and Reps/Certs.
7. Capability statement displaying the contractor’s ability to provide the services, to include past performance
information. If past performance information is provided, please include only relevant past performance on
the same/similar work within the last 5 years. Please also include in past performance information the
contract numbers, dollar value, and period of performance for each contract referenced in the response to
this sources sought.
8. Include any other supporting documentation.
9. Identify conditions or issues the U.S. Government should consider or may interfere with the intention of
Documentation of technical expertise must be presented in sufficient detail for the Government to determine that
your company possesses the necessary functional area expertise and experience to compete for this acquisition.
Standard company brochures will not be reviewed. Submissions are not to exceed ten (10) typewritten pages in no
less than 12 font size.
Responses shall be emailed to Benjamin Cady at Benjamin.Cady@navy.mil by 1400PM EST on Tuesday, September 21, 2020. Again, this is not a Request for Proposal. Respondents will not be notified of the results. Please note the information within this pre-solicitation synopsis will be updated and/or may change prior to an official synopsis/solicitation, if any is issued.
Attachment I – Draft Performance Work Statement
NOTE: Proprietary information should be clearly marked. The requested information is for planning and market
research purposes only and will not be publicly released.