This Sources Sought notice is being posted to satisfy the requirement of DFARS PGI 206.302-1. The Naval Air System Command (NAVAIR), Patuxent River, Maryland, intends to issue multiple sole source Firm Fixed Price (FFP) and Cost-Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF) Delivery Orders for PMA 201 JSOW U.S. Navy and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) customers under Basic Ordering Agreement N0001920G0007 to Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS), Tucson, AZ for the life of the BOA. Delivery Orders will be issued to procure the following:
- Supplies and services, including spares, repairs, support and ancillary equipment for JSOW All Up Rounds (AURs),
- Support tasks related to Link-16 cryptographic modernization and obsolescence,
- Ordnance assessment,
- Common Weapon Planning Environment integration support for all weapons,
- Engineering/feasibility studies and investigations,
- Software development,
- Logistics studies,
- Ground tests,
- Training support/development,
- Upgrades to support equipment,
- Special tooling and test equipment;
- Engineering studies,
- Analyses or Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs),
- Technical support for testing,
- Weapon/aircraft integration design and support
- The manufacture, assembly, installation and test of breadboards and/or prototypes,
- Weapon/ Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) repair to include the furnishings of materials and services necessary to repair, inspect, modify, and/or return to ready-for-issue condition items of Government property.
THIS NOTICE IS NOT A REQUEST FOR COMPETITIVE PROPOSALS. However, responsible, interested parties may identify their interest and capability by responding to this notice. The Government will consider all information received prior to the closing date of this notice. A determination by the Government not to compete this procurement based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. The Government will not pay for any responses received. This acquisition is being pursued on a sole source basis under the statutory authority of 10 U.S.C. 2304(c)(1), as implemented by Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 6.302-1, only one responsible source and no other supplies or services will satisfy agency requirements.
GENERAL INFORMATION: Raytheon is the sole designer, developer and manufacturer for the JSOW and as such is the only company that has the requisite knowledge, production tooling, facilities and technical data necessary to meet these requirements. There are no commitments by the Government to issue any solicitations, make an award or awards, or to be responsible for any monies expended by any interested parties before award of a contract for the efforts mentioned above. Information provided herein is subject to change and in no way binds the Government to solicit for or award a contract. No telephone responses will be accepted.