On March 13, key stakeholders will converge for a free P3 workshop to bolster preparedness, response, and recovery efforts hosted by the Business Emergency Management Center.
Funded by the Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Emergency Management Agency, this two-day workshop provides participants with innovative techniques and integrated public-private partnership strategies to bolster preparedness, response and recovery efforts. As a community leader, you are invited to attend this event that provides 1.4 CEUs for successful completion.
This P3 workshop will resolve common obstacles that impede P3s:
- Clear framework for execution
- Shared terminologies
- Suitable process models
- Administering collegial lessons learned
- Knowledge, skills, and resources needed for successful implementation
P3 Workshop Summary:
- Funded by DHS/FEMA as essential components of emergency planning
- Crafted to review and enhance existing P3s and create new partnerships
- Provides tools and factors that support national P3 goals of DHS and FEMA
P3 Workshop Core Principles:
- Promote collaboration, coordination, and communication between public–private sectors
- Share information to facilitate lesson application from prior experiences
Who Should Attend:
Leaders in business, government, and nonprofit organizations of all sizes.
**Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please submit your request to the training point of contact as early as possible as last minute requests will be accepted, but may be impossible to fill.