RFI – Base Operations and Administrative Services (BOAS) for Marine Corps Base Hawaii
This request for information is being issued as a means of conducting market research to identify parties having an interest in and the resources to support this requirement. The result of this market research will contribute to determining the method of procurement. The applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code assigned to this procurement is 561320. This request for capability information is for market research purposes only and does not constitute a request for proposals; submission of any information in response to this market survey is purely voluntary; the government assumes no financial responsibility for any costs incurred.
If your organization has the potential capacity to perform these services, please provide the following information:
- Organization name, address, e-mail address, Web site address, telephone number.
- Tailored capability statements addressing the particulars of this effort, with appropriate documentation supporting claims of organizational and staff capability.
The government will evaluate market information to ascertain potential market capacity to:
- Provide services consistent in scope and scale with those described in this notice and otherwise anticipated;
- Secure and apply the full range of corporate financial, human capital, and technical resources required to successfully perform similar requirements;
- Implement a successful plan that includes: compliance with program schedules; cost containment; meeting and tracking performance; and
- Provide services under a firm-fixed price contract.
Telephone inquiries will not be accepted or acknowledged, and no feedback or evaluations will be provided to companies regarding their submissions.
Submission Instructions: Interested parties who consider themselves qualified to perform the services are invited to submit a response to this RFI by 2:00 p.m. HST, September 15, 2021. All responses must be e-mailed to Steven.Takasaki@usmc.mil, Subject Line Title: RFI – Base Operations and Administrative Services for Marine Corps Base Hawaii
The attached Performance Work Statement (PWS) describes technical and administrative services to support MCBH Facilities Department and MCBH Family Housing in accomplishing its mission. The type of services include technical support in the areas of Motor Vehicle Dispatcher Services (1 personnel), Housing Inspection Services (4 personnel), GIS Clerical Services (1 personnel), Clerical Services for Camp H.M. Smith (1 personnel) and Clerical Services for MCBH Facilities Maintenance Management (2 personnel). The services also include Warehouse Services for MCBH Family Housing Management (2 personnel). It is intended that the contractor be able to provide sufficient personnel in order to maintain continuity of tasking and services as the expected number of projects and facilities being executed increases through the remaining years of the contract. The anticipated Period of Performance may be a one-year base period with four (4) one-year option periods. The Contractor shall be responsible for supporting all activities associated with the requirements in this contract level PWS.
See the attached draft PWS.
If you are interested in this requirement and possess the capabilities as stated above, please submit a capability statement that directly addresses the capabilities.