Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
The U.S. Government currently occupies general office and related space in a building under lease number L04PL00320 located in Gunnison, CO that will be expiring.
The Government is considering alternative space if economically advantageous. In making this determination, the Government will consider, among other things, the availability of alternative space that potentially can satisfy the Government's requirements, as well as costs likely to be incurred through relocating, such as moving costs, necessary space alterations/tenant improvements, telecommunication infrastructure, and interruption of agency functions and services.
The Government seeks to lease the following space:
Delineated Area: City Limits of Gunnison, CO
Space Type: Warehouse with Wareyard
Minimum SF Warehouse (ABOA): 2500
Maximum SF Warehouse (ABOA): 2500
Minimum Space Wareyard: 2600
Parking Spaces (Total): 0
Parking Spaces (Surface): 0
Parking Spaces (Structured): 0
(Reserved/ Secured): 0
Full Term: 5 years
Firm Term: 1 year
Option Term: N/A
Consideration will be given to relocating if it is economically advantageous.
When evaluating relocation proposals, the Government will add to the
rental rate proposed by the interested parties, expenses incurred to relocate,
including but not limited to: moving costs, tenant improvements, furniture removal and installation, phone and data removal and installation.
Subleases will not be considered.
Offered space must be contiguous. A government
standard lease document will be used for the transaction.
Offered space shall be in a building within the delineated area to include: entire city limits of Gunnison, CO.
Properties located in a 100 year floodplain will not be considered.
All services, supplies, utilities, and required tenant improvements are to be provided as part of the rental consideration. 24/7 access is required. The site shall have convenient and well-maintained vehicles access for employees and the general public.
The lease Term shall be for 5 years, 1 year firm, with completion of tenant improvements and occupancy on or before April 22, 2022
Expressions of Interest Due: October 16, 2021
Market Survey (Estimated): TBD
Occupancy (Estimated): April 22, 2022
Expressions of interest should include the following information, at a minimum:
1. Building name and address
2. Location of available space within the building and date it will be available
3. ANSI/BOMA office usable square feet.
4. Rentable square feet offered and rate per RSF, specifying services, utilities, and tenant improvement allowance included
5. Common area factor used to determine the RSF
6. Building ownership information
7. Amount and cost, if any, of parking available on-site. Specify whether rental rate includes the cost of required Government parking (if any)
8. Energy efficiency and renewable energy features existing within the building
9. Buildings and parking offered must meet all current Federal, GSA/PBS, State, and local codes and regulations including but not limited to fire and life safety, ABAAS, OSHA, and seismic protection.
10. Name, address, phone number, and e-mail address of authorized contact.
The Government’s decision regarding whether to relocate will be based, in part, on information received in response to this advertisement.
Interested parties should send expressions of interest to (e-mail is preferred):
Nick Gilida, Realty Specialist
National Operations Center
Denver Federal Center, Bldg 50
PO Box 25047
Denver, CO 80225-0047
Please reference lease number L04PL00320