SOURCES SOUGHT SYNOPSIS
Security Support Services (NAICS: 541690)
This SOURCES SOUGHT announcement is to request information and is NOT a solicitation for proposals, proposal abstracts, or quotations.
A continuing need is anticipated for Security Support services (which are currently being fulfilled by XCORP Solutions INC via contract #HDTRA1-16-D-0002) under NAICS 541690 “Security Consulting Services” with a size standard of $16.5M. The anticipated follow-on award is projected to begin on/around February of 2022 with an initial base year and four (4) option years.
The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) seeks to identify certified 8(a) participants owned by Indian Tribe, Alaskan Native Corporation (ANC) or Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) companies capable of providing personnel to perform the non-personal Security Support services identified within the associated DRAFT Performance Work Statement (PWS) to assist Government workers at several DTRA locations: Albuquerque (ABQ), New Mexico; Travis Air Force Base, California; Eglin Air Force Base, Florida; Kleber Kaserne, Kaiserslautern, Germany; and primarily, the National Capital Region (NCR).
The Draft PWS provides details for the Security Support duties and responsibilities within the Operations and Integration Security Mission Support (OI-MSC) Division, to include its geographically separated locations. Section three (3) of the PWS outlines the Performance Requirements for each position. Attachment 2 provides the anticipated level of effort, the position’s location as well as the corresponding PWS section for each position. Attachment 3 describes the labor category qualification criteria for each position.
An acceptable response to this sources sought does *not* require the contractor to submit anything other than a cover letter and a capabilities statement (details below) for their company. (NO PRICING)
- A one-page cover letter must be provided with each submission with the following information: Company Name and Address, DUNS number, CAGE code, Company Business Size and Business Size Status, Point of Contact Name, Phone Number, and Email Address.
- Capability packages are *not* proposals, but rather statements and explanations highlighting the Company’s existing aptitude, and any pertinent past experience, in relation to the services specified within the PWS. Packages shall not exceed ten (10) pages (single-spaced, 12 point New Times Roman font) and should, at minimum, specifically address the following with written descriptions (no flow charts or graphics):
- Recruiting, Hiring and compensation strategies to hire persons with experience for the roles proposed to fill, mitigating turnover & expediting replacement;
- Demonstrated capability to replace departing personnel with qualified individuals in thirty (30) calendar days, or less; and
- Relevant past performance and experience providing similar support services, identifying dollar value of contract/subcontract held and customer contracting activity.
Documentation shall be submitted via a single/compiled PDF email attachment to Sharon Lightfoot, Contract Specialist, at Sharon.C.Lightfoot.firstname.lastname@example.org with a courtesy copy to the Contracting Officer, Russell Kelley, at Russell.V.Kelley.email@example.com by/before 5:00PM EST, Ft. Belvoir Local Time, Monday, October 25, 2021.
DTRA will evaluate all submissions that comply with these Sources Sought instructions as it relates to the requested focus areas of the capabilities submission as well as the work described in the Draft PWS. In-Person briefings will be requested with the companies determined to be most capable based on their response to this sources sought. All questions pertaining to this announcement must be submitted in writing to Ms. Sharon Lightfoot, Contract Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While the U.S. Government desires to procure these Security Support services via a direct 8a award, this course of action is conditional provided that two (2) or more qualified Indian Tribe, ANC or NHO small businesses respond to this sources sought synopsis with information sufficient to support such award.
NOTES: This notice does not constitute a Request for Proposal (RFP) or a promise to issue a RFP in the future. This notice does not commit the U.S. Government to contract for any supply or service. Further, the U.S. Government is not seeking proposals at this time and will *not* accept unsolicited proposals in response to this sources sought notice. The U.S. Government will not pay for any information or administrative costs incurred in response to this notice