- This requirement is for a follow-on contract with a one (1)-year period of performance. This is a 100% contract repair item. The TF 33 Turbine Exhaust Cases are critical to building the core modules for the TF33 engines. The Government does not have organic repair capability and there is no workload transition.
- RMC – R2B
- NSN and Output Part Number(s): (see below) The NSN and part numbers listed below:
CLIN 0001 – TF33 Turbine Exhaust Cases, NSN: 2840-01-167-9586RV
CLIN 0002 – TF33 Turbine Exhaust Cases, NSN: 2840-00-967-3951RV
- Part Number(s): PN: 800224 & 802404
- Description: The TF33 Turbine Exhaust Cases received by the contractor, as set forth in this contract shall be repaired, tested, prepared for storage and shipped in accordance with (IAW) the requirements in the PWS and the contract.
- Quantity/Delivery: (BEST ESTIMATE QUANITITY and delivery are below)
CLIN 0001 –72 ea. Delivery: 6 ea. /month starting 30 days after award and will continue at that rate until contract is complete.
CLIN 0002 – 12 ea. Delivery: 1 ea. /month starting 30 days after award and will continue at that rate until contract is complete.
CLIN 0003 – Data: Not Separately Priced
- Application: 2840-00-967-3951RV: TF33-100A
- Destination: Tinker AFB, OK: DoDAAC:SW3211
DEF DISTRIBUTION DEPOT OF OKLAHOMA
CEN REC 3301 F AVE
BLDG 506 DR 22
TINKER AFB, OK 73145-8000
- Export Control: No
- UID: No
- Qualification Requirements: This contract is for the repair of the TF33 Turbine Exhaust Cases and is governed by performance-based standards as outlined in the PWS. This is a NON-commercial item.
- Additional Information: 10 U.S.C. 2304 (c) (1), Justification: Supplies (or services) required are available from one or only a limited number of source(s) and no other type of supplies or services will satisfy agency requirements. All responsible sources may submit a capability statement, proposal or quotation, which shall be considered by the agency. Intended source(s) are Turbine Controls Inc. Bloomfield, CT 06002.
Note: An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from offerors or potential offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call the Ombudsman at (405) 736-3273. DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICITATION REQUESTS.
Electronic procedures will be used for this solicitation. Hardcopies of the solicitation will not be sent from this office. The solicitation will be available for download only at www.beta.sam.gov
- This is NOT a small business set-aside.