Sources Sought Notice
Sources Sought: FA9301-21-S-0001
Federal Contract Opportunity for Underground Storage Tank (UST) Maintenance and Repair Services at Edwards AFB, CA
The Air Force Test Center (AFTC)/PZIOB is seeking potential sources who can perform this Underground Storage Tank (UST) Maintenance and Repair Services requirement. This Sources Sought Notice (SSN) is being issued as a means of conducting market research to identify vendors having an interest in-and ability to support this forthcoming procurement to be performed at Edwards AFB, California.
The U.S. Government is seeking responses from all interested vendors and businesses who are capable of providing the required services described in the attached Draft PWS. Small businesses, in all socioeconomic categories including, 8(a) Business Development Program, Historically Underutilized Business Zone, Service Disabled Veteran- Owned, Women- Owned Small Business, are highly encouraged to identify capabilities in meeting the requirements at fair market prices. Provide suggestions on how the requirement could be structured to facilitate competition by and among small business concerns.
This announcement neither constitutes a Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quote (RFQ), nor does it restrict the Government from an ultimate acquisition approach. This is NOT a Solicitation. This notice should not be construed as a commitment by the Government for any purpose. This announcement seeks information from industry, which will be used for preliminary planning purposes only. All information is to be submitted at no cost or obligation to the U.S. Government. The U.S. Government reserves the right to reject, in whole or in part, any input as a result of this market survey.
It is anticipated that this acquisition will result in the award of a Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Indefinite Delivery-Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) performance-based type service contract for five (5) years. The North American Industry Classification Systems (NAICS) code for this effort is 237120 with the size standard of $39.5M.
Interested firms responding to this notice must submit the following information:
1. Firm's name, address, profile, Point of contact, telephone number, email address, DUNS number, CAGE code, and confirmation that the company is SAM registered.
2. Please provide Capabilities statement which details your company's knowledge and familiarity with the requirement. Submission shall not exceed five (5) pages.
3. Submit specific questions regarding the requirement:
a. Can your company meet all the requirements stated in the attached draft PWS?
b. If not, what requirements cannot be met?
c. What services or functionality should be clarified?
d. If a small business, can your company meet the requirements specified in FAR 52.219-14?
4. Please provide your company’s past performance information doing Railroad Grade Crossing Signal Warning System, Inspection, Maintenance and Repair Services in the past three (3) years. Please include the contract # or other identifying information.
5. Prospective offerors must be registered with the System for Award Management (SAM) website and complete representations and certifications at https://www.sam.gov.
A Performance Work Statement (PWS) has been uploaded for this requirement.
Please do not include the following in the response:
1. Do not submit formal proposals or offers;
2. Do not submit requests to be considered for award or to be notified of a future solicitation;
3. Do not submit requests to be added to a mailing or distribution list;
4. Do not submit questions or comments not related to this sources sought;
5. Do not respond via telephone.
Standard disclaimers: Please note the PWS and enclosures are *DRAFTS* and are subject to change prior to issuance of the formal solicitation. Please do not contact anyone at Edwards AFB regarding this PWS other than the Contracting POC identified below.
How to Submit Responses:
1. Submit the required information in a *.pdf formatted document to Ricardo Leano, Contracting Officer, at email@example.com.
2. Please include "SSN FA9301-21-S-0001 USTMAINT @ EDW" in the e-mail subject line.
3. If you have any questions regarding this sources sought notice, please submit them via e-mail.
4. The sources sought notice closing date is 30 Nov 2020 (Friday) at 2:00 PM PST.