688 CW Wing Staff Cyberspace Support Services
38 CONS/ PKC Tinker Air Force Base (TAFB), Oklahoma is publicizing this SOURCES SOUGHT notice to gather industry information with the objective effort to provide professional services and Subject Matter Expertise (SME) support to the 688 CW. Cyber Support Services (CSS) is intended to support the development and employment of cyberspace missions across the 688 CW. The result of this effort will enhance operational effectiveness. The SMEs will work directly with Squadron, Group, Wing, Numbered Air Forces (NAF), and Major Command (MAJCOM) leadership on a daily basis to provide direct support to the operation, maintenance, and defense of Air Force, DODIN, and Combatant Command networks. Additionally, the SMEs will work as liaisons to the 616th Operations Center (OC) to ensure 688 CW interests are represented in all aspects of the 616 OC orders development process.
The Period of Performance for this effort is for this contract is one (1) base year with one (4) one-year option period and one (1) six-month option period.
This is not a Request for Proposal (RFP) or Invitation for Bid (IFB), and shall not be construed as a commitment by the Government to issue a solicitation or ultimately award a contract. Responses will not be considered as proposals, nor will any award be made as a result. The Air Force will not be responsible for any costs incurred by interested parties in responding to this notice. Any future solicitation, including specifications and/or drawings, will be made available only on the beta.SAM.gov website (https://beta.sam.gov/). Interested Parties are solely responsible for monitoring the aforementioned website for release of a solicitation package and/or any updates and/or amendments.
The Government is seeking to identify qualified small businesses, experienced, and interested businesses capable of performing the type of work as described herein. The following North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code applies to this request of information: 541511 (Custom Computer Programming Services). The size standard for this NAICS code is $30M. The proposed contract would consist of a single line item, firm-fixed-price.
All interested parties are invited to respond and must be currently registered in the System for Award Management (beta.SAM.gov) database (https://beta.sam.gov/). The information requested will be used within the Air Force to facilitate decision making and will not be disclosed outside the agency. Should a future requirement evolve from this preliminary planning process, it is anticipated that that a single award could be awarded, each for a term consisting of one base year plus four, 1-year option periods which will be eligible to be exercise based on the contractor meeting the performance standards written in the sections L and M of the contract. The overall program value is still under consideration; however, at this point the magnitude of service is $12,000,000.00 to $17,000,000.00 over the five-year period.
If your firm has an interest in proposing on future requirements as described above, please prepare and transmit a Capability Statement to:
Michael McLoughlin email@example.com Phone: (405)734-9671 and Chase Washburn firstname.lastname@example.org Phone (405) 734-2941, via email to no later than 1:00 PM CDT, 1 October, 2020.
Capability Statements shall be limited to three (3) pages, Times New Roman, and 12 Font. At a minimum capability statement shall state skills, experience, and knowledge required to perform this type of work. Include the following:
1. Company name, address, point of contact (POC), telephone number, fax number, email address, CAGE Code, and DUNS Number.
2. Company’s business size and/or socioeconomic statuses (i.e. Large Business, Small Business, Emerging Small Business, SBA Certified 8A Program Participant, SBA Certified HUB Zone Firm, Small Disadvantaged Business, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business, Veteran Owned Business, Woman-Owned Business).
3. A listing of any government contracts held over the last three (3) years.
4. Is there previous experience with Program Management of Air Force Cyber Weapons Systems and emerging technology?
5. Is there previous experience with Command and Control and employment of Air Force Cyber Weapons Systems?
6. Is there previous experience with AF manpower, personnel, and IT support to training management systems?
5. If you are a small business, would you consider submitting a proposal as a prime contractor?
6. What is the minimum and maximum dollar value project for which your firm would consider submitting a proposal?
7. What are the most critical criteria that would distinguish one company’s capabilities from another? Explain.
8. Do you have any other comments or suggestions that you would like to share with us?