The 67th Cyber Operations Group (COG) is the USAF’s premiere cyber operations group supporting national and Combatant Command objectives and strategies. The objective of this prospective contract is to provide contract manpower equivalents in support of the 67 COG’s Distributed Cyber Warfare Operations (DCWO) mission.
This contract will entail a broad scope of specialties in order to provide unique work resident in the 67 COG units and staff. General work roles include system and platform engineering; system administration (SYSAD) and Computer Support Technicians (CST); executive, human resources and administrative support; budget analysis and resource advisors; physical, personnel, industrial, and information systems security; project and program management; software development and engineering; knowledge management; intelligence analysis, research, and collection management; training and curriculum development; military exercise planning and cyber range management; unit deployment managers and readiness reporting; strategic and tactical planning and standardization and evaluation program management. NAICS code is 541990
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION DETAILS:
1. 38th Contracting Squadron (38 CONS) is requesting information from industry as part of market research to determine interest level and size of qualified vendors.
2. THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT ONLY. It is not a Request for Proposal, a Request for Quotation, an Invitation for Bid, a solicitation, or an indication the US Air Force (AF) or 38 CONS will contract for the items contained in the sources sought. 38 CONS will not pay respondents for information provided in response to this sources sought.
3. The Government is requesting information from vendors of all business sizes including socioeconomic programs such as 8(a), Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone), Women Owned Small Business, or Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB) that are interested in performing this requirement. The Government requests interested parties submit a brief description of their company’s business size (i.e., annual revenues and employee size), business status (i.e., 8(a), HUBZone, or SDVOSB, Women Owned Small Business, or small business), and any anticipated teaming arrangements. The Government will use this information in determining its small business set-aside decision.
4. Vendor responses to this notice should include a completed copy of Attachment 1, PIONEER Capabilities RFI tables 14 Aug.
a. The Task Capabilities tab includes a fillable table for interested vendors to report experience applicable to PIONEER task areas. Up to five contract references may be provided.
(1) Enter the contract number and task order number (as applicable) in blocks B4-B8.
(2) Enter the contract name in blocks C4-C8.
(3) For each contract provided, place an X in the applicable row, columns D-P to reflect each task area included in the reported contract. Refer to the bottom half of the tab for task descriptions.
(4) All information currently included in the Contract Number, Contract Name, and Task Areas is for example only and should be replaced by your information.
b. The Contract Data tab includes a fillable table to enter detailed contract information for all contracts and task orders reported on the Task Capabilities tab.
(1) Provide the requested information for Contract No. 1 through 5 reported on the Task Capabilities table.
(2) All information currently included in rows 3, 4 and 5 is for example only and should be replaced by your information.
5. Responses should also include a cover letter with the following information:
a. A Point of Contact’s: name, phone number, e-mail address, and mailing address;
b. Narrative summary describing each of the five contracts provided on Task Capabilities tab of PIONEER Capabilities RFI tables. Include any additional details such as special circumstances of or singular requirements in these contracts you wish to expand upon;
c. Business, trade, legal, political and other developments affecting you as a vendor in the market;
6. Responses should include answers to the following questions:
a. Do you have any questions on the Performance Work Statement?
b. In your experience, what contract type is best suited for this requirement? Why?
7. Responses should be submitted electronically, and must be no more than ten single-spaced pages, using 12-point, Times New Roman font, and minimum of one inch margins, in Microsoft Word format. Responses that only provide a company website will not be considered.
8. Responses to this sources sought are requested by 12PM, CDT, 11 Sep 2020. All responses shall be unclassified and reviewed to ensure consideration. All responses, correspondence, and/or questions related to this matter should be e-mailed to:
Phone (210) 413.4553
Phone (210) 925-8923
1. PIONEER Capabilities RFI tables 14 Aug
2. PIONEER PWS 20 Aug