SOURCES SOUGHT SYNOPSIS (Not a Notice of Solicitation)
The United States Air Force, LCMC/ Operational Contracting Division, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio is seeking capabilities packages of potential sources, including small business (SB), 8(a), HUBzone, Women-Owned (WO) and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVO) small businesses that are capable of replacing, upgrading, refurbishing and performing routine maintenance of liquid automatic sampling stations at the outfalls where sampling is required by WPAFB’s Individual NPDES Permit 1IO00001 as well as routine maintenance of each sampler at Wright- Patterson Air Force Base as defined in the attached Draft Performance Work Statement (PWS). Firms that respond shall specify that their capabilities meet the specifications provided below and in the attachment and provide detailed information to show clear technical compliance. Additionally, performance history, including recent commercial customers, shall be included to determine commerciality.
Detailed Specifications are listed in the attachment identified below:
- Draft Performance Work Statement “Performance Work Statement to Replace/Upgrade Automatic Liquid Sampling Stations at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio- (dated 15 October 2020)
All interested firms shall submit a response demonstrating their capability to provide this service to the Primary Point of Contact listed below. As stipulated in FAR 15.201, responses to this notice are not considered offers and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract. No solicitation (Request for Proposal) exists; therefore, do not request a copy of the solicitation. The decision to solicit for a contract shall be solely within the Government's discretion.
The NAICS Code assigned to this acquisition is 811219, “Other Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair and Maintenance”, with a small business size standard of $22M. Firms responding should indicate their size in relation to this size standard, and indicate socio-economic status (SB, 8(a), SDVO, WO, and HUBZone small business). Respondents are further requested to indicate their status as a Foreign-owned/foreign-controlled firm and any contemplated use of foreign national employees on this effort. The government reserves the right to consider a small business set-aside based upon responses hereto for any subsequent action. All prospective contractors must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) database to be awarded a DoD contract. No set-aside decision has been made. Note that a key factor in determining an acquisition to be a Small Business Set Aside is that small business prime contractors must perform at least 50% of the effort, as defined in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) clause 52.219-14.
Any information submitted by respondents to this sources sought synopsis is voluntary. This sources sought notice is not to be construed as a commitment by the Government, nor will the Government reimburse any costs associated with the submission of information in response to this notice. Respondents will not be individually notified of the results of any government assessments. The Government's assessment of the capability statements received will factor into whether any forthcoming solicitation will be conducted as a full and open competition or as a set-aside for small business, or any particular small business program.
Interested parties shall submit a capabilities package, with a cover letter, that is brief and concise, yet clearly demonstrates ability to meet the stated requirements with sufficiently qualified personnel, as outlined in the attached Draft PWS. Capability packages must not exceed 25 pages.
Responses should include the following:
1. Company name, physical and mailing address;
2. Point of contact with phone number and email address;
3. Statement of your intention to submit a bid for this requirement as a Prime contractor;
4. A statement as to whether your company is domestically or foreign owned or controlled (if foreign, please indicate the country), and whether use of any foreign national employees are contemplated on this effort;
5. If subcontracts are to be used, provide anticipated percentage of effort to be subcontracted and whether small or large businesses will be used. Teaming and/or subcontracting arrangements should be clearly delineated and previous experience in teaming must be provided;
6. Statement as to your capability (including financial) and capacity to perform and manage the work;
7. Statement explaining how your company will perform this work;
8. Statement clearly describing your related background and experience with liquid automatic sampling stations to include contract numbers, project titles, dollar amounts, and points of contact;
9. Statement of business size in relation to the size standard stated above:
10. Statement of socio-economic status (e.g. large, small, 8(a), HUBZone, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned small business, etc.);
11. Provide Dun & Bradstreet (DUNS) number and Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code;
Advertising or marketing information is NOT appropriate.
Responses may be submitted electronically to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. All correspondence sent via email shall contain a subject line that reads "FA6801-21-R-0004 Auto Sampler." If this subject line is not included, the email may not get through email filters at Wright-Patterson AFB. Filters are designed to delete emails without a subject or with a suspicious subject or attachments. Attachments with files ending in .zip or .exe are not allowable and will be deleted. Ensure only .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xsls or .xls documents are attached to your email. All other attachments may be deleted. Responses may also be mailed to:
ATTN: SARAH SHEPHERD
1940 Allbrook Dr., Room 109
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH 45433-5309
RESPONSES ARE DUE NOT LATER THAN 30 OCTOBER 2020 BY 12:00 PM EDT. Direct all questions concerning this acquisition to Sarah Shepherd: email@example.com.