HEAVY EQUIPMENT RENTAL FOR INDEFINITE DELIVERY INDEFINITE QUAUNITY SOURCES SOUGHT
This is a SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE only for the purpose of Market Research. Response to this notice will be used for information and planning purposes. No proposals or quotes are being requested or accepted with this notice. THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION FOR PROPOSALS or QUOTES and NO CONTRACT SHALL BE AWARDED FROM THIS NOTICE. This notice shall NOT be construed as solicitation or as an obligation on the part of the Department of the Air Force. Responses to this sources sought is not a request to be added to a prospective bidders list or to receive a copy of the solicitation.
Proposed work to be performed under the aforementioned contact is anticipated to be within the following North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes as follows: 532490 Other Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment Rental and Leasing and the Small Business Size Standard is $32.5M. The government is looking for a business to provide heavy equipment rental to Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska to original specifications.
The USAF is requesting the following information from interested vendors:
– Company name and contact information to include phone number and email.
– Contractor capability statement.
– DUNS number and CAGE code.
– Contractor request for details/facts to be provided by the government as part of an eventual solicitation package to allow for accurate contractor quotes.
– Business type (large business, small business, small disadvantaged business, 8(a)-certified small disadvantaged business, HUBZone small business, woman-owned small business, very small business, veteran-owned small business, service-disabled veteran-owned small business) based upon North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code 532490, size standard of $32.5M.
-Past performance information for related efforts
Interested parties should send all information via email to SSgt Jeffrey Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org .NO PHONE CALLS WILL BE TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO THIS SOURCES SOUGHT. Information must be submitted to the previously stated point of contact no later than the time and date listed within the response due date.
An actual solicitation may be issued in the next few weeks. The closing date and time for submission of offers will be contained in the solicitation package. Paper copies will NOT be available. The entire solicitation, including the specifications and/or drawings, will be made available only on the official U.S. government website who make, receive, and manage federal awards at https://beta.sam.gov/. Interested Parties are solely responsible for monitoring the aforementioned site for the release of the solicitation package and/or any updates and/or amendments to any and all subject documents. It is the sole responsibility of all Interested Parties to register for notification updates to any and all subject documents for the said action. All contractors MUST be registered in the System for Award Management database or their proposal will not be considered. Contractors can obtain further information on the System for Award Management at web site https://www.sam.gov.
– See Attached Oklahoma Range Equip SOW for Descriptions of Equipment Used In past Requirements
– Contractors are encouraged to submit Equipment Lists of all Equipment available for rental or Equipment categories mangaged if list is too broad.