SOURCES SOUGHT ONLY
This is not a solicitation announcement. This is a sources sought synopsis only. The purpose of this is to gain knowledge of potential qualified sources (specifically, qualified Small Businesses) and their size relative to NAICS 711510. Responses will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions. Responses are not considered responses to any potential solicitation announcement.
All small business contractors are encouraged to respond to this sources sought.
- General: Eielson AFB, Alaska requires the performance of one Beech 18 that meets in accordance with Air Force Instruction (AFI) 10-1004 for Eielson AFB, AK 2021 Air Show scheduled for the weekend of 30 July 2021.
- Duties: Please review Attachment 1 – Statement of Work.
- Capability Statement:
Interested parties are encouraged to submit a capability statement, with descriptive literature, clearly demonstrating ability to meet the stated requirements. The capability statement should clearly present evidence that the interested party feels is relevant.
If a solicitation is released, it will be synopsized on beta.sam.gov. It is the SOLE responsibility of the potential vendor to monitor this site for additional information pertaining to this SOURCES SOUGHT.
Eielson AFB, AK is anticipating this to be a small business set-aside based on historical positive responses; however, any firm that believes it can provide a service that meets the Government's need is invited to submit a completed capability statement, by 2:00PM Alaska Standard Time on 30 March 2021. Information shall be sent SrA Marcus Olearnick at email@example.com.
This notice is for market research purposes only and IS NOT A REQUEST FOR QUOTE (RFQ) nor does it restrict the Government as to the ultimate acquisition approach. The Government will not reimburse respondents for any costs incurred in preparation of a response to this notice.
No telephone or facsimile requests will be accepted. Questions concerning submissions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses received will be evaluated; however, a determination by the Government not to compete the proposed procurement based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government.
All interested firms shall provide the following information:
• Company name
• Point of contact, phone number, and email address
• DUNS number and CAGE code
• Business type (large business, small business, small disadvantaged business, 8(a)-certified small disadvantaged business, HUBZone small business, woman-owned small business, very small business, veteran-owned small business, service disabled veteran-owned small business) based upon North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code 711510, size standard of $8.0 Million dollars.
Responses to this notice shall be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Telephone responses will not be accepted. Responses must be received in writing no later than Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 2pm Alaska Standard Time. This notice is to assist in determining sources only.