SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE
INTRODUCTION: The 763d Enterprise Sourcing Squadron (763 ESS), 510 POW/MIA Drive, Scott Air Force Base, Illinois, 62225-5022, United States Air Force, is seeking sources for the contemplated contract for the Air Mobility Command (AMC) Data Link and Aviation Services (DLAAS) Support requirement. Headquarters Air Mobility Command (HQ AMC) requires systems engineering and technical support services for aircraft and ground support communications and information programs. Airborne Communication and Information will provide the capability to develop and provide engineering and technical support services for aircraft and ground support communications and information programs. Services sourced, analyzed, and modified under this contemplated contract directly impact command and control (C2) operations, aircrew, air traffic control services, aircraft avionics, and AMC/United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM) information and C2 automated systems. This requires highly qualified DLAAS contract support in the avionics and air mobility operations fields. Defense Information Technology Contracting Organization (DITCO) relies on these advisory and assistance functions to ensure Data Link Service Provider (DSP) services, mission requirements, and upgrades are synchronized in the most efficient manner.
Place of performance: Scott Air Force Base, Illinois.
DISCLAIMER: This sources sought notice is issued for information and planning purposes only. This is NOT a request for proposal. It is not to be construed as a commitment by the Government to issue a solicitation or ultimately award a contract. Responses will not be considered as proposals nor will any award be made as a result of this sources sought notice. The Air Force will NOT be responsible for any costs incurred by interested parties in responding to sources sought notice.
Previous Contract Number: FA4452-13-C-0006
Contract Type: Firm Fixed Price
Previous Awardee: MILVETS Systems Technology (Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business)
Method of Acquisition: 100% set-aside to Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
Expiration: 30 Sep 2017
Current Contract Number: Task Order FA445217F0034 (issued off of General Services Administration [GSA] Contract GS00Q14OADS138, One Acquisition Solution Integrated Services [OASIS] Small Business [SB] Pool 1)
Contract Type: Firm Fixed Price w Travel Cost Contract Line Item Numbers (CLINs)
Incumbent: Sawdey Solution Services (Small Business)
Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code: 1TWX6
Method of Previous Acquisition: 100% Small Business Set Aside
Expiration: 30 Sep 2022
REQUIRED CAPABILITIES: The 763 ESS is interested in the identification of capable sources for a contemplated Air Mobility Command (AMC) Data Link and Aviation Services (DLAAS) Support requirement. Systems engineering and technical support services for aircraft and ground support communications and information programs is required. Should a future requirement(s) evolve from this preliminary planning process, it is anticipated the period of performance will include a 30-day Transition-in Period, one 11-month Base Period, four 12-month Option Periods, and a six-month Option to Extend Services: 1 Sep 2022 – 28 Feb 2028.
The table below lists all of the main technical/task requirements of the Sources Sought Notice Draft PWS. You must identify the percentage of the task that your company can accomplish and include supporting information which demonstrates your capabilities to meet that percentage. Supporting information shall not reiterate the language of the tasks provided in the Draft PWS, but rather, it shall provide details regarding your company's capabilities to execute these tasks. A cross-reference matrix is requested which links the Draft PWS task to the supporting information provided. Past performance (government or commercial) information that is related to the tasks in the Draft PWS is requested if available.
PWS Task PWS Para Percentage
Task 1: Planning Support 1.2.1.
Task 2: Technical Support 1.2.2.
Task 3: Analysis Support 1.2.3.
Task 4: Management Review Support 1.2.4.
Task 5: Data Management 1.2.5.
Task 6: Task Management Requirements 1.2.6.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENT: Must have SECRET clearance for designated contractor positions.
NORTH AMERICAN INDUSTRY CLASSIFICATION (NAICS) CODE: The anticipated North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for this acquisition is 541611 (Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services) with a corresponding size standard of $16.5M.
To assist 763 ESS in making a determination regarding the level of participation by small business in any subsequent procurement that may result from this Sources Sought Notice, you are also encouraged to provide information regarding your plans to use joint venturing (JV) or partnering to meet each of the requirements areas contained herein. This includes responses from qualified and capable Small Businesses, Small Disadvantaged Businesses, Service Disabled-Veteran Owned Small Businesses, Women-owned Small Businesses, HUBZone Small Businesses, and 8(a) companies. You should provide information on how you would envision your company’s areas of expertise and those of any proposed JV/partner would be combined to meet the specific requirements contained in this announcement.
In order to make a determination for a small business set-aside, two or more qualified and capable small businesses must submit responses that demonstrate their qualifications. Responses must demonstrate the company’s ability to perform in accordance with the Limitations on Subcontracting clause (FAR 52.219-14).
Responses should include the following:
- Business name and address.
- Name of company representative and their business title; please also provide a telephone number and email address for the company representative.
- Identification of business size and whether currently designated as a Small Business as defined in the Federal Acquisition Regulation Part 19.1, and the appropriate categories (small business, small disadvantaged business, 8(a), service disabled veteran-owned small business, veteran-owned small business, woman-owned small business, HUB zone, minority-owned, etc.), along with NAICS code.
- Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code.
- Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) Number.
- Contract vehicles that would be available to the Government for the procurement of the product and service, to include ENCORE II, General Service Administration (GSA), GSA MOBIS, NIH, NASA SEWP, Federal Supply Schedules (FSS), or any other Government Agency contract vehicle. (This information is for market research only and does not preclude your company from responding to this notice.)
- Interested businesses should submit a brief capabilities package (no more than ten pages) outlining your company’s ability to provide systems engineering and technical support services for aircraft and ground support communications and information programs as described in the attached “draft” PWS, as well as the services listed in this Technical Description.
- Completed PWS Task Percentage chart.
- Comments or concerns on the Draft PWS, if any; please also identify any major risks with the draft PWS.
- Indicate any issues with proposing due to proprietary information on the current contract.
- Anticipated teaming arrangements (if applicable).
- Please indicate if there are any requirements that are too restrictive or not traditionally available in the marketplace.
- Please indicate if there are any requirements that should be changed due to industry standard changes.
- State whether your firm is a large, small business, small disadvantaged business (SDB), 8(a) small business, HUBZone small business, small disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB), or women owned small business (WOSB) based on the recommended NAICS for this requirement, 541611.
If your company has an interest in submitting a proposal, please submit a Capability Statement on the tasks described above in the technical description; please respond no later than (NLT) 3:00PM CST 19 Nov 2021. Please provide your questions and Capability Statement to Ms. Penny Watson, Contract Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org, and Ms. Jena Bowman, Contracting Officer, email@example.com. Please use no more than 10 type-written pages using 10-point type or larger. Published literature may be any number of pages.
Proprietary information and trade secrets, if any, must be clearly marked on all materials. All information received that is marked Proprietary will be handled accordingly. Please be advised that all submissions become Government property and will not be returned. All Government and contractor personnel reviewing sources sought responses will have signed non-disclosure agreements and understand their responsibility for proper use and protection from unauthorized disclosure of proprietary information as described 41 USC 423. The Government shall not be held liable for any damages incurred if proprietary information is not properly identified.