The 42d Contracting Squadron, Maxwell AFB, AL is requesting information from industry to assist in finalizing the acquisition strategy for the renewal of Tableau licenses and support for the Air Force Legal Operations Agency, Directorate of Legal Information Services (AFLOA/JAS), Maxwell AFB, AL. The maintenance/support includes tech-support via phone, email, fax and web during business hours; publishing of bug/defect fixes via patches; updates/upgrades in function and technology to maintain the operability and usability of the software product; and rules maintenance and support, rules subscription—core secure coding, and rules subscription—extended secure coding. (Brand Name or Equal). The Government is seeking information from industry to assist in determining what brand name products are on the market for annual software support/subscriptions. The table below identifies the known brand name products, but would like to determine if there are any “or equal” brands on the market that can meet the minimum “or equal” specifications identified in the attached Statement of Requirement (SOR).
Description of Services/ Supplies:
CLIN 0001 Renewal of Tableau Creator License – Quantity 10 (EA)
CLIN 0002 Renewal of Tableau 8 Core Server Support – Quantity 8 (EA)
NOTES OF IMPORTANCE:
- A solicitation does not exist for this requirement. This is only a sources sought synopsis, so please do not submit proposals. The Government does not intend to award a contract on the basis of this sources sought.
- If the Government decides to pursue a solicitation, portions of your responses to this sources sought may be incorporated into the final solicitation. Respondents are discouraged from submitting any information deemed competition-sensitive or proprietary.
- Respondents will not be reimbursed for any costs incurred in responding to this sources sought. Information submitted will not be returned to the respective respondents.
- Oral submissions of information will not be considered in response to this sources sought.
To assist the Government in developing a potential acquisition strategy, please provide the following information:
1. GENERAL INFORMATON:
a. Company name, address, point of contact, voice and fax telephone numbers and e-mail address.
b. Type of business, (i.e., small, 8a, woman-owned, Hub Zone, serviced-disabled veteran-owned small business, large business, etc.), under North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) 541511, which contains a size standard of $30M, CAGE Code and DUNS Number.
c. Under which NAICS code does your company usually provide the requirements described in the attached SOR? Please provide rationale for your answer if different from NAICS 541511.
d. Please describe any customary commercial contract terms or conditions that you feel would make any resulting contract more effective if applicable.
2. CAPABILITIES: The Government is seeking qualified, experienced sources interested in meeting the requirements of the attached draft SOR. Please address the following regarding your capabilities in meeting the requirements contained in the attached SOR:
a. Is your company capable of meeting this requirement in accordance with the attached Statement of Requirements (SOR)?
b. If your company is able to provide the “brand name” specific items please indicate so in your company’s response.
c. If your company can provide an “or equal” product that will meet the minimum specifications listed in the attached SOR, please provide the product name, item number, and specifications. Additionally, if you are providing an “or equal” product, please answer the following questions below.
– Can your company provide the requested support for the existing Tabeau licenses as indicated in the SOR?
d. Project Milestone Plan (PMP). As a part of this RFI, the Government would like to obtain the standard lead time for the products contained in the table above and the attached SOR. Please complete the table below based on days after contract:
Description: | Days After Contract:
3. RESPONSES: Request that all responses to this sources sought be submitted by Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 4:30 PM CDT to the points of contact identified below:
Brandon Osborne (Contract Specialist),
Jeremy Kersey (Contracting Officer),
Statement of Requirements (SOR)