Source Sought Notice: The 42nd Contracting Squadron, 50 LeMay Plaza, Bldg. 804, Maxwell AFB, AL has a requirement for metal detectors. The Government is seeking qualified, experienced sources who can fully meet the requirements described in the attached Statement of Requirements (SOR).
NOTES OF IMPORTANCE:
- A solicitation does not exist for this requirement. This is only a sources sought notice, so please do not submit proposals. The Government does not intend to award a contract on the basis of this notice
- If the government decides to pursue a solicitation, portions of your sources sought notice response may be incorporated into the final solicitation. Respondents are discouraged from submitting any information deemed competition-sensitive or proprietary.
- Respondents will not be reimbursed for any costs incurred in responding to this notice. Information submitted will not be returned to the respective respondents.
- Oral submissions of information will not be considered in response to this notice
To assist the Government in developing a potential acquisition strategy, please provide the following information:
1. GENERAL INFORMATION:
Company’s full name, business size, address, point of contact and telephone number.
2. CAPABILITIES: Please address the following regarding your capabilities in meeting the requirements:
A. Please answer yes or no, if your company is capable of fulfilling this requirement.
B. If your company can meet this requirement please provide a response to the following questions:
i. Is your company capable of providing metal detectors in accordance wih (IAW) the attached Statement of Requirements (SOR)?
ii. Please describe any customary commercial contract terms or conditions that you feel would make any resulting contract more effective if applicable.
3. RESPONSES: Request that all responses to this sources sought be submitted by Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 4:30 PM CDT to the points of contact identified below:
Attachment 1 – Statement of Requirements