1. The purpose of the Sources Sought Synopsis (SSS)/Request for Information (RFI) is to determine local vendor capability and identify potential sources that can provide a Concert Hall on an ongoing, annual concert series for the U.S. Air Force Band in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation Part 10, Market Research.
2. This SSS/RFI will be utilized to conduct market research for planning purposes to determine if responsible sources exist and to assist in determining if future efforts can be solicited on a competitive basis. This SSS/RFI is not to be construed as a commitment by the Government to issue a solicitation or award a contract.
3. PLEASE NOTE – No reimbursement will be made for any costs associated with providing information in response to this request or any follow-up information requests. THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION FOR PROPOSALS AND NO CONTRACT WILL BE AWARDED FROM THIS SSS/RFI.
4. Please see the attached Performance Work Statement for exact contract requirements.
5. Responses to this SSS/RFI shall be emailed to the Contract Specialist, Jillian Marconi at Jillian.Marconi@us.af.mil as well as to the Contracting Officer, Diane Feguer at Diane.Feguer@us.af.mil by 3:00PM EST on 30 November 2021. Please respond to both via email with a Capabilities Statement and any other supporting documentation.